• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your longest flying disc?

The King to me felt more like a destroyer. Anyone else see the same comparison or do you really find it to be a speed 14 like it states?
Speed-wise it is indeed closer to a Destroyer, don't know where they pulled that speed 14 out of, but they obviously have the defense that their rating system isn't the same as Innova's.

Other than that, Kings shouldn't be as stable as Destroyers.

Beat pro destroyer if there is a wide open fairway with no ceiling. I gotta put it on a 7oclock hyzer at release and it will flip and get a nice 's' bend around 450 in dead air. Its a nightmare with any kind of wind tho. Most reliable distance driver is an HPP Slayer. Thing lands right in the 400 range on a dime every time. Doesnt have great glide, but has a great flight path.

seasoned eco star boss for big open/straight-to-hyzer, seasoned Z flashes and dx teebirds for straight line distance

I would have to say my Champ Valkyrie! I am not the longest thrower, been trying to work on my form more.

IMG_3091.jpg

Easily my Quantum Quasar, which is why I just made it a permanent member of my bag. I've been getting the occasional 500' throw with it, and consistently get 450-470' out of it. I just need to buy more of them so I can field practice more effectively.

Easily my Quantum Quasar, which is why I just made it a permanent member of my bag. I've been getting the occasional 500' throw with it, and consistently get 450-470' out of it. I just need to buy more of them so I can field practice more effectively.

is the quasar a new disc? dont think ive ever ehard of it. whats does it compare to?

is the quasar a new disc? dont think ive ever ehard of it. whats does it compare to?

The Quasar is a new disc from Millennium. Only comes in some sweet looking sparkle quantum plastic. DiscGolfCenter.com rates it the same as a Boss, but from what I've heard... (you know how that is), it's a little bit less stable than a Boss. Both discs are rated at 13 speed, 5 glide, -1 turn and 3 fade.