• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your most hated disc?

^Good. (It's the best kept secret in putting)

Wahoo.

Phenix. Innovas 1st attempt at an overstable disc. Epic Fail! (imo of course!)

epic. that frickin mold should not exist..

I have a buddy that can throw that thing at least 600 ft. with a tomahawk. Problem is that the plastic only lasts about 2 throws then it loses its flight characteristics.

I would have to say my most hated disc is the groove. I hate that thing.

Or how about lightnings Roller disc. I tried and tried but could not get it to roll worth a crap!

Why does every one hate the Groove? Mine flies great! If it were in star plastic I would throw it every round!

Want to talk about a useless disc.. pick up an archangel, then toss it in the trash.

Aerobie Sharpshooter. Piece of garbage. Everybody I took out to play with that didn't have a discs (years ago) all had the same conclusion on this disc, "this thing sucks".... And to top it off, It's brown.

Archangel is my least favorite disc I've thrown.

Blowfly is also (IMO) not a great disc.. its good for lay ups on hillsides but for actual throwing it just doesnt do the job for me.

watching people forehand a Z flick with serious torque for stupid flexing distance pisses me off

^Good. (It's the best kept secret in putting)

Wahoo.

I'm not so sure I would want discs I like to be "best kept secrets" in anything as those tend to go OOP. ;)

Staying away from the pissing stones like the Groove or Epic and other popularly hated discs, I will say the Stalker.

I tried and tried and they look nice and feel nice but flight-wise I thought it was crap. There are other discs I would rather use in Discrafts lineup that I feel would do the same things but better. Like a Buzzz, or; since I know the Stalker is "longer", the Cyclone and XL are far superior to it in that category as well IMO.

That reminds me, I hate the Buzzz as well, but not because of the disc. I like the disc, its it's cult following that likes to make hundreds of threads with all the extra zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs that annoy me.

Latest posts