• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your most hated disc?

I will go against popular opinion and vote for the Wraith. I get absolutely no glide out of Star or Champion Wraiths, and it bugs the crap out of me.

ummmm
gator: could never throw it
but then again it was 3 years ago and I was hella noob
I might change my opinion now but now I don't use an OS Mid

anything over spd 12
can't grip them
don't have the arm speed or snap

edit: sorry guys...and the Roc
just don't get it

Last edited:
ummmm
gator: could never throw it
but then again it was 3 years ago and I was hella noob
I might change my opinion now but now I don't use an OS Mid

You need to give it another try because they are money. You need it in champ plastic.

It's a tie for me between the Roc and Sidewinder. With the Roc I just don't get it.. I keep buying 'em but I'm just not that impressed and end up giving 'em away.

Aw, cmon, the sharpshooter doesn't even count, does it??? :|

I hate the odyssey whatever, with the cheap plastic for the rim, the even cheaper, see-through plastic for the flight plate, and the stepped inside rim. That is Garbage!!!

Honorable mention for the Terminator. What a ridiculous name for the disc, too.

Whatever the Ace Race disc was the year after the Impact. The Nebula?

I would have to say that the Roc is not my most hated disc, but it's like the Yankees, you either love 'em or hate 'em. For me I hate 'em, same goes for the Roc, not that it's a bad disc, just an over hyped disc.

Hate the Yankees, love the Roc, and think the Buzzz is over hyped (but not a bad disc). The one I really hate is the Groove. I wasted $15 on one of those, just like everybody else. The hated disc I still own, however, is a 150-class Aviar putter that I got in my starter set a few years ago. I'm just not sure how to dispose of it, because maybe somebody could put it to good use, unlike that horrible brick of a Groove I had.

pro katana. pos never did the same thing twice, just when i would think i had it figured it it would do something crazy and end up in the shizer

my most hated disc was the valkyrie & wahoo

i blame my lack of skill for my hatred of the valk. i realize that it is a good disc. for me, the slightest breeze changed a slightly beat in champ from straight to flippy. very hard to control for me.

wahoo just made me angry because i had such high hopes for a nice flippy floater... just far to flippy for me.

As for the Groove, Katana, Nuke SS/OS, Wahoo, and so on, we all knew what we were getting into when it was announced that yet another wide rimmed driver is coming out. Anyone who truly believed that the latest wide rimmed driver was going to be different, going to be that one magical disc that can cure your game, then I can understand the hatred. Anything beyond that is just a refusal to believe your long game sucks more than you would like and you need something to blame like a disc. I think the Flow, Havoc, Vulcan, and to a lesser extent the Archon may soon fall into this category.

And this is why I love the Groove and Katana and hate putters :thmbup:

If everyone wants to send me their Grooves and Katana's I will gladly put them to great use! :)

i wouldn't say hate. but the disc i really wanted to like and didn't was the warrior. talk about no glide. its like throwing a rock 150ft

Or how about lightnings Roller disc. I tried and tried but could not get it to roll worth a crap!

I roll mine all the time! haha

and everyone I going to hate me but the DX Roc just frustrates me BC I throw almost all forehand and I can't get it to be that spectacular disc everyone talks about. I can throw it backhand pretty good but I hate throwing backhand and probally do it less than 5 times around but if I do I usually will throw a Roc. Aurora MS FTW

Last edited:

Latest posts