• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What kind of teebird is this??

PanicKJ

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
The picture of the CE teebird is just for reference. I picked up the X-out today. I am trying to figure out what kind of plastic it is. The color is very similar to my CE TL. With the yellowing on the outside rim. It says CAL on the engraving. When I picked it up I was figuring it was a 10x. Not really sure though. It is a little more domey than the CE teebird. It is definately a TB and not a TL. It is actually a tad more gummy than the CE TL. The last 10x that I had was super flat and this one is pretty domey. Did they ever make a Pro Teebird? or just TL?

Attachments

• CIMG3617.jpg
    CIMG3617.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 63
  • CIMG3618.jpg
    CIMG3618.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 54
Looks like a current run X-Out Star Teebird to me, my friend has one that looks just like it.

Whatever it is I got a great deal as it was only eight bucks. I just was wondering could it possibly be CE. If it is not CE it definately is a CE blend like the early KC Pros.

Could be a Star TB, but considering it looks semi-translucent from the top, my money is on it being a Champ TB.

Star Teebirds are marked with a star on the back. The plastic is chalky. It also has CAL engraved on the back. I am not sure if I have seen any Star Teebirds with that engraving.

Im pretty sure they did make a regular pro teebird. And man is that ce teebird nice!

Thanks, I do love that CE Teebird.

Now that you said that I do remember having a Pro teebird, said first run on the front of it. As I remember it was domey as well. I am pretty sure you solved my riddle for me!

Thanks, I do love that CE Teebird.

Now that you said that I do remember having a Pro teebird, said first run on the front of it. As I remember it was domey as well. I am pretty sure you solved my riddle for me!

Ya they were the first run ones. Im not positive but I havent seen another pro tb besides those first run ones which leads me to assume that was the only run of those.

Ya they were the first run ones. Im not positive but I havent seen another pro tb besides those first run ones which leads me to assume that was the only run of those.

yeah, apparently they sucked, so they didn't run them again

yeah, apparently they sucked, so they didn't run them again

Haha, what sucked about them. Ive never thrown one. I figured they would have decent glide being in pro plastic. Im guessing that they were really domey though, which is probably why they sucked. We all know the flatter tbs are the money ones.:thmbup:

This one is probably one of the first run pro ones. It is domey however because it is gummy it still throws like my flatter ones, as far as grip goes. Right now it is money however if it is pro it will probably not last long. Doesn't really matter to me. I can definately get 8 bucks worth of use out of it!

I guess the first run Pro teebirds were ran a couple years back since it has the CAL engraving.