• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what oddball run would you like to see next?

How about champ bulldogs, or champ rams? Is that possible in the future?

I just emailed the Innova factory store and they emailed me back about the Condors you might do the same with the bulldogs and rams. I would love to try a champ ram.

A 175g XG Blizzard Glow Champ Leopard with each air bubble containing a metal flake, a wood chip, and a sparkle.

I don't think Blizzard technology is needed to produce 150 class Champ discs for anything under speed 10. But it does look cool.

I don't think Blizzard technology is needed to produce 150 class Champ discs for anything under speed 10. But it does look cool.

Well I just said the aero cause it already has sick glide, so a blizz champion would probably be like a ufo and defy gravity.

the factory second store facebook people said its possible for a champ condor with blizzard technology now. interesting as if it would have to be blizzard. could it just be regular?

Well I just said the aero cause it already has sick glide, so a blizz champion would probably be like a ufo and defy gravity.

I'd love for them to reproduce the feel of the old STIFF CE Aeros from 2001-2002. They held up so much better than the floppy Champion Aeros. I did just get a nice little stock of them, but I'd still like to have more available.

Blizzard nuke os or blizzard champ max. Something very light and very overstable.

Latest posts