• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what should i add?

theflick

Main drivers:
174 Discraft esp nuke
175 Innova star valkyrie
175 Innova champion starfire

Fairway drivers:
175 Discraft pro d cyclone
175 Innova champion sidewinder
175 Innova champion eagle

Mid range/ putt and approach
174 Discraft pro d soft magnet
174 Innova star san marino roc

What should i add to my bag next?

Main drivers:
174 Discraft esp nuke
175 Innova star valkyrie

Fairway drivers:

How can you have a screen name like "theflick" and not have a Flick? I would get a couple of backups for your drivers, and pick up a Meteor.

Overstable driver: Firebird or Predator. I like Firebirds because they're more torque monkey friendly.

Main drivers:
174 Discraft esp nuke
175 Innova star valkyrie

Fairway drivers:

How far are you driving realistically?

Your Sidewinder is actually a distance driver, so I'd agree with Vegan Ray and throw a Leopard in the bag. I carry two (a new 175g glow Champ, and a older 175g Champ) with me at all times, and I'll use them on low tunnel drives out to 300-325'. Leopards are extremely versatile since you can use them for turnover drives, straight shots, woods, etc. If you get one, I'd personally recommend a Champ version.

As Discspeed said, an understable mid would be a great addition also. I personally like Star Stingrays. I've tried Meteors also, but I like the Stingray just a little better. Plus, both discs can be great for longer, straight midrange distance shots if you add a little hyser to your release.

And as I'll always recommend, add a Teebird. It'll have less HST compared to your Eagle, but it is a laser-beam producing disc that will leave a smile on your face again and again after you learn to throw it.

If you've got room, leftover money, and the arm the throw one, an overstable driver such as a Z Pred, Champ/Star Firebird, or Champ Banshee would be great additions to the bag as well.

Overstable driver such as a Firebird/Predator/XXX and an understable midrange, my personal favorite being the Comet. Those would be my first 2 additions.

My drives with the Nuke are about 450 feet and with my Valkryie are about 400 feet. Most of my driver are forehand I will backhand every now and again. I was using my 150 Surge today and was throwing that about 300 feet backhand. I lost my star Xcaliber and my esp Avenger SS already this year. I would like to throw more backhand drives and need more midrange discs.