• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What should I put on my putter?

runnaman

Eagle Member
I stenciled some cool pictures on a few of my discs but can't think of what to put on my putter. What would be a good animal, symbol, whatever, to put on it? (also, links to some good sites with stencils would be helpful)

You should put some peanut butter and jelly on it. That stuff makes everything taste better

That way, when you pull it out, you can say "Its Peanut Butta Jelly Time!" and do a dance before you putt.

You should put some peanut butter and jelly on it. That stuff makes everything taste better

That way, when you pull it out, you can say "Its Peanut Butta Jelly Time!" and do a dance before you putt.

That is an awesome idea. Now I just have to find a stencil...

The coolest design that I have seen on a putter, or any disc for that matter was coy fish. See the disc was Champion plastic so it was see through and they put lilly pads on the top, then flipped the disc over and drew the tops of the fish. Super cool.

that's funny...

but I would think it would be more appropriate to do after you made you putt...:)

i wrote on the bottom of my putter, next to my name and #

"if you found this disc, i was having a REALLY bad day"

on the bottom of my Roc (slowly becoming my new fav mid) i wrote next to my name/# "for a good time call"

i got tired of writing just my name and number. so i've started to add little flavor text to each disc. it all started the begining of last year when i found someones driver in the weeds. no name or number just the words "My big Melmon" they included the quotes. i have no idea what that means.

How about a giant dollar sign? Because your putter/putting is sooo money. It also works with your "taxman" deal.

I like to put hatch marks on the underneath of my disc to keep track of my birdies with each of my putters. I saw a MC Esher design on a putter once. It looked great when flying into the chains

No you need the banana man. and then sing the song!!
Its Peanut Butta Jelly Time
Its Peanut Butta Jelly Time
Peanut butta jelly with a baseball bat!!
Peanut butta jelly with a baseball bat!!

Last edited:
well I decided on a design. It's pretty basic but it's my first painting experience so maybe when I get better I'll try some harder stuff. But here they are.

2563_1030100720078_1452150020_82488_3275468_n.jpg

2563_1029384262167_1452150020_80832_7911090_n.jpg

For all of those shots with a high risk of losing a disk. Pull out the safety disc.

2563_1029384302168_1452150020_80833_6035109_n.jpg

2563_1029384382170_1452150020_80835_4356959_n.jpg

My favorite driver (Star Valkyrie) is also a samurai.

On my "go-to" putter I actually have, in large, bold, black letters, "The Stank." So basically when I have a booger of a putt, I know I can put "The Stank" on it...lame, I know, but I like it. Also, my ladyfriend has a kinda marbled-looking soft pink putter I affectionately dubbed (with a big sharpie) "The Stinky Pinky." It's written really big on the underside of the disc, and she thinks it's funny, so ha!