• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What should the Innova Factory Store mold next?

ok, here's the deal.
what I'm looking for is discs with multiple supporters. thats what I've put on the poll so far.
I can't innundate innova with multiple requests. I'm going for one at a time right now :)

i just don't get people wanting max D glow discs. by the time you get to it it'll be to hard to see.

Night time field practice. I only have time to practice at night. Lights change disc stability. As it is, if it doesn't come in glow, it doesn't go in my bag. Period.

ok, here's the deal.
what I'm looking for is discs with multiple supporters. thats what I've put on the poll so far.
I can't innundate innova with multiple requests. I'm going for one at a time right now :)

Glow rhynos it is then :hfive:

Reissue flat top 11x style firebirds and teebirds in medium gummy and stiff champ.

Would sell like hotcakes!

Im really surprised there isnt more people behind these discs! I think the following would sell SOO fast:

-11x Style Flat Teebirds, Firebirds
-4x Style Valks
-Pre-Barry Old Mold Beasts (I know MS has em, but they still arent the same!)

If they could release any of these discs, ESPECIALLY with the "Pro Line" style stamps, people would eat em up so fast. Also, can we bring back "pearly" plastic? Old school pearly plastic is so incredible, I'd kill to get any of these molds in beautiful pearly plastic with Pro stamps... I'd buy stacks and stacks!!

I voted champ whippets.... assuming that there were enough to pick one up without having an anxiety attack about getting to them at some off time of day before they are all scooped up.

if my champ pigs get overlooked because so many of you rhyno throwers get greedy i'll hunt you all down. rhynos come in 800 varieties, shut up already.

Double circle stamp www. glow champion 23x ce nightshift mini proto star zipper top pre barry buzzz:popcorn:

Last edited: