• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What should the next disc be named?

tland447

Par Member
Some of the latest disced haved had the dumbest names in the world so what should be the next name?

The conspiracy theory.

It's little anomilies in other discs combined to make one disc that doesn't fly very well.

The Ostrich.

It could have a slogan like this:

"After you shoot so poorly with this, you'll want to bury your head in the sand."

innova demon. worlds first speed 14 driver! razor sharp edges to effortlessly glide past those pesky stray branches in the woods!! caution: must use chainmail gloves to throw. hahaah. it'd be sweet!!!

innova demon. worlds first speed 14 driver! razor sharp edges to effortlessly glide past those pesky stray branches in the woods!! caution: must use chainmail gloves to throw. hahaah. it'd be sweet!!!

Depending on who you talk to 14 has already been reached. Though I have read that some people don't agree with rating.

http://www.westside.fi/products/king

I like Prerubes idea for a Lat 64: Chaos

I also like Rapture, and Bullet. Or instead of Turtle for the really slow mid, the Sloth!