• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What snacks do you eat on the course?

juju

Double Eagle Member
I tend to always have some type of snack in my disc golf bag. Peanuts, pretzels, candy, cliff bar, etc. What snacks do you eat on the course?

:popcorn:

I usually don't have any snacks on the course. Casual rounds never take long enough to necessitate having food with me. For tournaments I'll usually toss a bag of trail mix in the bag just in case. But I usually don't even touch it.

I will sometimes carry a Powerbar, Clif bar, or crunchy granola bar if I know it's going to be a long round and I didn't eat breakfast, or if it is really hot and I know I will need some energy. I always carry a bag or sunflower seeds, though. David. Jumbo. Original flavor. Boom.

I always have a bag of salted pistachios. Sometimes habanero almonds, but always the pistachios.

No snacks. But I never play more than one round at a time either. I only take water.

Oh I didn't know that counted...

Beer and salted pistachios. Given that it's fall I'm drinking the ginger angry orchard cider.

7-11-slim-jim.jpg

I usualy don't carry snacks, unless I know that I'm going to be out there all day. Then maybe some nuts or beef jerky.

Honey Roasted almonds and pistachios with a couple bottles of water or fierce melon gatorade......

bearded bros bars
clif bars
jerky
sunflower seeds
fruit gummies

i usually carry stuff to eat when i play tourneys. not so much casual rounds though except for maybe sunflower seeds.

I always go with either some trail mix or Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut bars. Both are incredibly satisfying while I'm playing a round.

Can I prerube you?

If you didn't I would have. It was one of the first threads I responded to when I joined the site. My answers have changed so I guess I'll post what I do now in this one.

I almost always carry water. Sometimes I take a Nature Valley Protein Bar that I also rarely eat. I like drinking beer after I play but not during. I would probably eat trail mix if I had sense enough to take it with me.

I always have David brand JUMBO seeds with me out there. If I start early and skip breakfast, I 'll toss in a fruit bar or 2. Not much of a drinker anymore so I stick with good ole Mountain Dew, and once in a while, in the summer, a bottle of water.

Latest posts