• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What song goes through your head when your standing on the tee?

No song right now but I am going to start listening to some G-n-R, Metallica etc.

Whatever is on my ipod at that time

Eye of the Tiger, only replacing the cymbal crashes with basket-chains. Hehe.

whatever annoying song was on the radio before i jumped out the car... other than that, if i am trying to concentrate and/or wind down, the pursuit of happiness by kid cudi is somewhat uplifting and keeps me focused on one thing - fun and happiness!

I'd sell your heart to the junk man,baby,for a buck,for a buck. Looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch,you're out of luck,you're out of luck. It's all over...it's all over.

Usually though,some silly song from one of my kids 20-50 toys that plays 10-15 songs,each.

Oh wella Bird! Bird! Bird! Ba-Bird's the word!!!

Have you been watching Family Guy? :D

We like to play the "Do you breathe in or out when you throw?" question just to mess around when someone's about to drive. Pretty funny game if you're good friends in a tight round. Plus, I'm a smart@ss, so it comes naturally.

Have you been watching Family Guy? :D

We like to play the "Do you breathe in or out when you throw?" question just to mess around when someone's about to drive. Pretty funny game if you're good friends in a tight round. Plus, I'm a smart@ss, so it comes naturally.

Yes I have been. HA! I was actually thinking about whether I inhale or exhale when I throw while I was practicing putting. I happen to inhale...

Latest posts