• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] What Trilogy disc is most like the Buzzz??

He has said many time that he is trying to switch to ALL Trilogy. So all he jabronis telling him to stick with the Buzzz are wasting space here.

Just curious, and sorry no Truths.
I tried a while back to replace my Buzzz, I felt up everything in the store and threw a whole bunch of other things.
I don't think I tried/felt a Truth then (i think it was before OD was carrying DD) I do want to throw one.
I still carry a Cryztal and ESP Buzzz.
I was curious about what color your Ti was because I think I have a freaky middle of the stability pink one.
So i am always just kinda taking in info.

Yeah I went in there yesterday just about bought a Truh but it was not the color I'm looking for most I all the weights we're to light for me. He has 5 of them I think 4 Bio Fuzion and one Lucid, they would be great for you there pinkish and a couple red ones. They fell amazing in the hand I know it will be a while till. Lonnie orders more so I'm just going to have to buy them online I guess or find some one willing to trade for some Innova/Discmaina or MVP molds.

Yeah I went in there yesterday just about bought a Truh but it was not the color I'm looking for most I all the weights we're to light for me. He has 5 of them I think 4 Bio Fuzion and one Lucid, they would be great for you there pinkish and a couple red ones. They fell amazing in the hand I know it will be a while till. Lonnie orders more so I'm just going to have to buy them online I guess or find some one willing to trade for some Innova/Discmaina or MVP molds.

i will admit, you got my number with pink lucid
but for now i am ok with my Buzzzs.
i am finally pretty settled in my bag

Buzzz is a pretty special mold - I love my Lat/Westside stuff, but there will always be a place for a Buzzz in my overall DG universe. It just works. I don't always carry one, but when I do, I wonder why I don't.

No I'm not joining I just like the feel of latitude 64 plastic. I think there molds and plastic are the future of disc golf and Discraft and Innova are the past!

No I'm not joining I just like the feel of latitude 64 plastic. I think there molds and plastic are the future of disc golf and Discraft and Innova are the past!
oh jesus.

throw the damn buzzz and close the thread.

Lat64 molds and plastics are good I give you that. But my Supercolor Buzzz looks better.

Attachments

• supercolorbuzzz.jpg
    supercolorbuzzz.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 19
I have no experience with a buzzz. I played the Trilogy Challenge this pat weekend and people described the Claymore as being very buzz like

He also never said anything about joining Team Trilogy.

That doesn't matter to them. If it comes from one of those companies and you show an interest in it you're clearly making a stupid decision and are attempting to join team trilogy. That has to be it. Nevermind that they preach you should throw whatever you want and it's personal choice. If your personal choice is a trilogy disc it's wrong and you have the wrong reason. That's DGCR in a nutshell. You need to make your own choices but your choice sucks so listen to me instead.

Yeah man, I don't get it.

But Truth or Mace to the OP. If you can find X Outs or Bio fuzion/RGL you can get both without dropping a lot of bread. While I disagree with the OPS assertion that Trilogy is the way of the future and Innova and Discraft are going down, I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

I don't think it's the way of the future either. They make awesome plastic blends no doubt. My favorites. The way of the future is going to be open source do it yourself designs of disc molds and the ability to 3D print the right kind of plastics to make discs at home. Hope I'm still around. I'd love to throw my favorite disc in the water and go home and fire up the printer for an exact copy. Even better if you can make water soluble biodegradeable discs that turn to fish food after a week in the pond.

LMAO at this crap. They're all just plastic frisbees man, get over the future/past bullcrap and throw what works for you. If you really want "futuristic" throw MVP, Innova overmolds, Vibram and the Aerobie Epic. Those are actual examples of outside the box thinking in disc golf. Not all good examples I'll admit...