• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Was Your First Disc?

First disc was a yellow champion Orc with the hot Mudflap Girl sillhouette on it. Found it at Gulf Breeze park in Florida. No markings and no one else was around. Up until then I was using a buddies Valk. Lost the Orc about three weeks later on the same course.

I bought 3 right away when I started playing earlier this summer. DX Beast, DX Roc and DX Aviar.

An old crappy beat/chewed up Roc that could have possibly been red originally, but is now a salmon color. I got it when I was in 6th or 7th grade and did not know what it was for until this year. I am a junior in college. I thought it was just a really heavy durable frisbee at first.

AMF Voit go;f disc, 200 gm. With practice I was throwing 250 ft. 1982 was the year. Soon the Aero was out and beveled discs ruled.

DX Eagle and DX birdie. Played with a combination of those two discs and a DX shark for 3 years until I decided to take this game seriously.

We're going way back

The first disc I ever got was given to me by my uncle. It was a discraft Phantom+, which is now a collectors item! The first discs I ever bought were a Innova Dx Viper & Dx Cobra. It was still 10 years before I started taking Disc Golf Seriously.