• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you do if there was no disc golf?

I also used to work at a Golf Course in high school. I washed golf carts after school, and on the weekends. I got to play once a week for free, but I was never any good at it.

I think I would also ride my motorcycle more than I do now. I used to take road trips every weekend. I am taking one today with the wife, but I am playing disc golf tomorrow.

I used to be really good at Putt Putt Golf about 17 years ago. I played in tournaments, and one a couple of them. Its like pool and golf together.

I would fish and fish and fish. I already do more than I disc, and I do disc 3 times a week. So I fish about 5-6 times a week. Then I would surf, cuz I do that too. I don't think I would suffer too much.....

I already go to the gym 6 days a week, so the physical aspect wouldn't be lacking. I'd probably do more 4-wheeling with the Jeeps. Or, fly fish.

Probably go back to hiking in the mountains near where I live and doing more tent camping. Still do some now its just that its now a mountain hiking,tent camping,disc golf trip :)

Imagine if you will that for whatever reason, disc golf ceased to exist! No courses or discs anymore! What would you do? Besides feeling depressed to the point of suicide as you contemplate no more throwing plastic, how would you fill up your spare time? Are there other hobbies that you would devote more time to? Or would you just give up on life and sit around drinking beer all day? Would you maintain some level of fitness in life by picking up a different sport? Myself, I would hope that I would remain active by biking and hiking more and just enjoying the outdoors. Share your thoughts.

Be sad...

Actually, I would go back to wishing I had the money to play rounds of ball golf!

I was thinking about Bowling this evening. I have a Bowling Alley just about 3/4 of a mile from here, and I saw the sign on the way home, and it said they have a special of 2 games and shoe rental for $5. I think I am going to check that deal out.

regular golf is fun, but I can't afford it. I never really was that good at it either.

I was thinking about Bowling this evening. I have a Bowling Alley just about 3/4 of a mile from here, and I saw the sign on the way home, and it said they have a special of 2 games and shoe rental for $5. I think I am going to check that deal out.

trust me, buy your own shoes. rentals are nasty as hell