• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you throw

Todays nugget:
78c9c00d.jpg

520' shows as water hole on the info page...
Water is left and doesn't come into play until about 300-325'.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/2524/3c5e59e1.pdf

It would be a standard Teebird drive for me. Although I might get the dog's opinion first if he's still tied to the post.
:)

I'd throw that dog a bone for being such a good puppy. Yes you are, you good puppy you.

On the Hole of the day pictured on the homepage.

Today:

a9353471_m.jpg

I would throw a comet or flick an SOLF depending on how aggressive I am feeling or how well I am grooving the forehand that day.

It looks like the hole turns right so if I am wrong let me know.

Based on the other info provided to this point I would probably forehand either my Banshee or Zone. It is a feel thing on a shot like that.

Todays nugget:
78c9c00d.jpg

520' shows as water hole on the info page...

Looks like there is ton of room...Vision probably.

This looks like a Prime candidate for either the Surge SS with no wind or a tail wind or a right to left wind.

If there is a headwind or a right to left wind, depending on where the water is, I would be tempted to throw my Nuke.

Both BH of course.

I bet that dog could give me the bit of advice that I need to make that decision.

Wide open. I assume the path is OB right. If it is really 520' I would roll the hell out of a Boss or Wraith!!! RHBH and make sure it doesn't go right!

the one time i played this course, i deuced this hole driving with a super beat pro D wasp, which flies a lot like the comet that i use now. turned it right and it slid right uner the basket. For some reason a lot of people don't like this course, but it was by far my favorite in the stevens point area, but that was before big eau pleine went in so i guess we'll see this summer.

for today's I would probably throw a Sabre or Blaze; I might get risky and try an easy Assassin

On the Hole of the day pictured on the homepage.

Today:

a9353471_m.jpg

I would throw a comet or flick an SOLF depending on how aggressive I am feeling or how well I am grooving the forehand that day.

It looks like the hole turns right so if I am wrong let me know.

FH an Excaliber or a Champ Max depending on hole length.

Well, since the pic today is of the path to 18, we using hole 18 at 694' pictured here?
cc5a1c33.jpg