• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] "What's in my bag"....for noodle arms only

Yeah it was a firmer one, what does "patent tooled" mean? The PLH was really low.

If I could know that this would reliably be available I'd totally throw it, but I'm not sure how to know I can get this specific type and I don't want to become reliant on a disc that I can't get in the future...
I'll take that overstable ppd.[emoji11] [emoji109] [emoji542] [emoji573] [emoji301]

Yeah it was a firmer one, what does "patent tooled" mean? The PLH was really low.

If I could know that this would reliably be available I'd totally throw it, but I'm not sure how to know I can get this specific type and I don't want to become reliant on a disc that I can't get in the future...

Patent tooling means that the patent number for the beveled edge disc is tooled into the bottom of the flightplate. It signifies an older run since the patent number has expired. Luckily the firm ones aren't very popular at all so they can be found for fairly cheap.

DX Teebirds are wonderful control drivers for a noodle-arm.

Just felt like reiterating that.

My bag is Wizards, Rocs, Underworlds, Teebirds, Firebird(utility), D4 and D3. The 400g plastic in weights under 168g are so good for my noodle arm. The D4 in that plastic is a hyzer flip disc that I can get really good distance with because it "S" curves real slow. I've got my longest throws with it maxing around 375'

The underworlds did beat in rather quickly. I've got a FD on the way. I hope it stays straight for longer.

Last edited:
DX Teebirds are wonderful control drivers for a noodle-arm.

Just felt like reiterating that.

I don't exactly consider myself a noodle arm, but I'm no Cannon either. But I got glow dx Teebird that is amazing. Dead straight and very good distance (350?). Had my longest drive ever on one hole with that Teebird. Just hope it doesn't ever hit a tree...

Hardly would consider 300ft a noodle arm.. maybe some sarcasm has escaped me in some of these posts

Yes, I'm a noodle arm at 230' max. Granted, I have only been playing a couple months, but I'm a TRUE noodle arm. I have the best luck with Buzz, Dragon, Roc, and Cheetah. Putt and approach I like Aviars.

I am a newbie of 5 months and do not have a "big arm". I have Latitude 64's Flow, Fury, River, XXX, Pearl, & Core. Also have Innova's Leopard, Tee-Bird, Roc & Aviar.

Latest posts