• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the best mini marker?

crakcer.jpg

No one mentioned the Sonic, 7-11, Race Trak, or Kwik Trip mini's? Man, we find these free on the course all the time.

Recycle, Recycle, OK, yeah, maybe just throws those away. ;)

this is the one i use:

picture.php

i found it out by a baseball field. its a dense piece of bright orange rubber. i have no idea what its original use was.

Zenbot and (Doc) Apothecary - you guys are my heroes. You can always make me laugh. :D

Zenbot and (Doc) Apothecary - you guys are my heroes. You can always make me laugh. :D
Good to hear. I am constantly chuckling to myself on this site or stifling full-on laughter. My co-workers must think I have some sort of respiratory problem.

Good to hear. I am constantly chuckling to myself on this site or stifling full-on laughter. My co-workers must think I have some sort of respiratory problem.

NAH! You are a weirdo and they know it. They think that is kind of noises you make all the time. Just embrace to co-worker love and be glad they don't treat you like MILTION and his stapler! ;)

Sorry, totally derailed this thread!

Last edited:

Latest posts