• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the deal with a Lat 64 Slim jim bag?

Djren12

Birdie Member
I'm a noob and am looking for a good quality smalish bag to carry about 6-8 discs for rounds with other noobs that i'm introducing to the game. I have the Lat 64 Pro bag, but don't want take 18 discs and scare off any potential rec players. So I saw this bag on the Lat 64 site, but can't find any info on it anywhere, is this an older bag or maybe a bag not available here in the US yet?? any info is appreciated.

i dont have info on that bag... so you may not appreciate me :( sorry lol

but when i was carrying 6 or so discs i just had a modified back pack. It had really good straps, and decent beverage holders. and i fixed it so that when it was opened the flap wasnt in the way, and added a small frame-ish so the discs would stay straight.. it work swell for me and i still use it on the occasional small round. ?? just a thought though... i dont think id like to pay for two bags... BUT if you do - go for it! :) to each his own

I bought one for my wife. It as held up really well. I can not remember where I bought it from. Ill look around.

My friend and his dad both use one,they seem pretty cool,definitely enough space for 6-8,probably a pretty high quality one for that usage.

doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere
check out the Fade Lite bag, same type of minibag.

Latest posts