• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the Farthest Ace you have had.

lilbuzjr

Par Member
I pesonally havnt had an ace yet, but i was wondering how far most peoples ace throws were... I can imagine getting an ace over 300 feet, so thats why im asking.

havnt hit one yet but i think mine will probally be in the 330+ plus range cause on the short holes i dont try to hit an ace because the chance of sailing by is to great and im always try to shoot my best score so im not trying to be basket level at that distance , but on the longer holes my disc is at the end of its run and slowed down so the difference between a tap-in and one that has a chance to go wont land that far apart.

if i do get one on a shorter hole its gonna be a skip ace more than likely or a hole with a helix or anny throw throw which i usally try to aim at the basket as they tend to die out pretty close. Still every basket hit and near ace i ever had were not good throws but shots that either sailed or would have sailed if it didnt hit something , just the other day i hit a 200fter on #2 at Jim mozola and while it was cool as shi*(sounded like a bomb hit the basket) i knew when i throw it it was way off line and i could tell less than halfway it was gonna hit for bird or i was going to be shooting a bogey at the bottom of the hill 30-40 feet away at best.

man yall got some short courses, just under 300 are the short holes around here . Ive got 10+ "field aces" longer than that .
at least your not playing cubby courses , that dude brags about hitting aces playing a course where the long holes are like 125 and the shorts are in the double digits

My longest is from 230' and I have hit the side of the basket on a 240' and hit the pole on a 246'. Just yesterday I ran a Champ Teebird off the chains of a 280 footer, was pissed that it didn't stay in.

man yall got some short courses, just under 300 are the short holes around here . Ive got 10+ "field aces" longer than that .
at least your not playing cubby courses , that dude brags about hitting aces playing a course where the long holes are like 125 and the shorts are in the double digits

The course I have mine at is pretty short. The longest hole is 285' and the shortest 145'. But in its defense it is all wooded and built back in 1985.

For the majority of the courses in the area short holes are about 150'-200' (though usually in woods) And courses that have long tees, the short holes average closer to 250'. A lot of the shorter distances here than elsewhere probably have to do with technical terrain and the age of the courses.

The course I have mine at is pretty short. The longest hole is 285' and the shortest 145'. But in its defense it is all wooded and built back in 1985.

For the majority of the courses in the area short holes are about 150'-200' (though usually in woods) And courses that have long tees, the short holes average closer to 250'. A lot of the shorter distances here than elsewhere probably have to do with technical terrain and the age of the courses.
btw wasnt nocking your ace, down here a course made in the late 90s is oldschool so we dont have a lot of history(or elevation) but the distances are still fairly relevent and the pro tees are usaully a good challenge for my skill level on the older course (not quite pro tees but at least int. or adv.)

btw wasnt nocking your ace, down here a course made in the late 90s is oldschool so we dont have a lot of history(or elevation) but the distances are still fairly relevent and the pro tees are usaully a good challenge for my skill level on the older course (not quite pro tees but at least int. or adv.)

No worries, I didn't think you were knocking me. I just thought I'd share a little bit more info on the typical courses around here.

Latest posts