• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the Farthest Ace you have had.

My partner in doubles last week hit a 420ft ace with a 168gr 12X KC Pro ROC, I parked it with my teebird, and he threw a nice sweeping hyzer. Hole 8 at Sanders Ferry in Hendersonville, TN. Slight uphill and then goes downhill the basket is unable to be seen from the tee pad approx. 4ft below the tee pad. I was standing on the bench and the chains didn't even move it just landed straight in the basket that was the longest ase I have witnessed. He said he usually dosn't throw a ROC there but since I was parked the thought he would give it a try. My personal longest ACE is 335ft.

315 at SDSU Campus course #9- straight and relatively open
270 at South Park #9 Hutchinson, MN- Dogleg right with trees everywhere
210 at Blue Ribbon Pines #6- Over OB area around a group of trees and skip in

My first is probably my longest - 310' on #4(Right placement) at Shillito Park(Lexington, KY).

I have two Skip Aces, two thumber Aces & one off a tree but none backhand!

I can talk about the farthest ace I've ever seen.

1c678a0a.jpg
9b5325c7.jpg

Coyote Point DGC.
Position A-457 feet.

Some of you have aces that are more than double the length of mine. I feel so small.
:(

There was no sign, but with a tape measure and some geometry I measured mine at about 180 feet.

6e6720af_m.jpg

Slightly uphill and blind, right behind that bush.

Some of you have aces that are more than double the length of mine. I feel so small.
:(

There was no sign, but with a tape measure and some geometry I measured mine at about 180 feet.

6e6720af_m.jpg

Slightly uphill and blind, right behind that bush.
Let's google earth it. What course and hole?

My longest and best of all time was ~280ft. Our course was altered due to construction, so we made up an alternate hole. We have an ace pool that was not hit for about 6 months, getting up to $317, threw my destroyer forehand, hit just about 6 ft away and it skipped in. All my other aces were in the 175-250 ft range.

My partner in doubles last week hit a 420ft ace with a 168gr 12X KC Pro ROC, I parked it with my teebird, and he threw a nice sweeping hyzer. Hole 8 at Sanders Ferry in Hendersonville, TN. Slight uphill and then goes downhill the basket is unable to be seen from the tee pad approx. 4ft below the tee pad. I was standing on the bench and the chains didn't even move it just landed straight in the basket that was the longest ase I have witnessed. He said he usually dosn't throw a ROC there but since I was parked the thought he would give it a try. My personal longest ACE is 335ft.

He threw a 426' Hyzer Ace with a 168g KC Pro Roc. a ROC!? am I reading this right, I can throw a Buzzz 300+ but no where near 400+. That's insane, a 168g Roc would flip so hard for me.

Long Ace

I've only hit one ace :mad: at 260ft.

I have hit a second shot over 300 feet with a Star Leopard :D

I was playing in a random flip doubles thing and someone aced a hole over 400ft. :eek:

He threw a 426' Hyzer Ace with a 168g KC Pro Roc. a ROC!? am I reading this right, I can throw a Buzzz 300+ but no where near 400+. That's insane, a 168g Roc would flip so hard for me.

Yes you read it right. 168gr 12X KC Pro Roc brand new. The 168 is hard to read, but he said it looked like 180 when he bought it. It was already in the bag so he thought he would go a head and throw it. It was a hyzer line and the disc peaked at about 40ft in the air. Like I said I was standing on the bench (the only way to see the basket) and no chains moved and it was laying in the front part of the basket upon arrival.

That would be an awesome sight to see!

Was this 400ft. on a downhill hole?

The hole goes slightly uphill for 300ft about 6ft above the pad, and then downhill for the next 126ft. The basket sits about even with the pad, but due to the slight incline and then decline the basket is not visible from standing on the pad that's why I was standing on the bench. There are no trees on the hole it is just open. About 60ft behund the basket is a road.

My only ace came on a hole that is only 250 feet. However, I still think it was a sweet ace because there is a forced carry of 200+feet over the water on this particular hole. While it is not really long, the layout makes the hole look slightly more daunting.

One ace, listed at 150-ish feet (Shortest hole on my home course). It was also about 45 feet vertically below me as well.

Well this isn't too fun because I've only had one ace which was about 250', but i've hit chains farther.

Hole 18 on the whipping post (Paw Paw WV.) 428ft?

It was especially nice since there are very few ace chances on this course. Even better, being by the campsite, over 50 people saw it. Walked up the hill and 5 people gave me a $1.

It was the second ace ever at Paw Paw. The first was a freak downhill, dogleg left, roller, that jumped into the basket.

Latest posts