• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the most carried manufacturer of discs?

The majority of my bag is...

• Innova

Votes: 107 81.7%
  • Discraft

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • DGA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Millenium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gateway

• Ching

• Latitude 64

• Lightning

• Discwing

• Quest AT

• Total voters
I do LOVE my z buzzz and my soft banger gt. I played a round once with just a buzzz, flick and banger- I didn't realize I was playing an all Discraft round until halfway through. I shot a little better than average though.

You throw what ever helps you get the lowest score other than using plastic marked tupperware.

Seriously, the buzz is an awesome mid range disc... I, for one, am not going to slam the other disc companies just because I prefer Innova when the discraft product you mention is obviously a good un.

I am all Innova. It is what I started out with so I have brand loyalty and I know their product line very well. In addition, they are very supportive of So Cal disc golf so I like to return the favor. I give away any non-Innova discs I find or get in a player's pack at tournaments.

All Innova except for a Buzzz and an Impact. I'm becoming firmly loyal to Gateway for putters though, 2 warlocks and a wizard.

I do have mostly Innova.
However, I also carry Discraft, Discwing, Latitude 64, Gateway, and Quest.
My favorite plastic is Opto from Latitude 64. It is very CE like!
The discs I am throwing the most lately is Quarter K, Surge, TL, Vision, Stratus, & VooDoo.

All Innova, the only type of disc I have ever carried in my bag as well as thrown. Maybe I should give some of the other a try...

Same here. I just invested in a Champion Groove, hoping to add some distance to my drives from the Valkyrie. I always wonder how the other brands play, but I just trust Innova discs so much that I never can force myself to buy another brand. Sometimes when I can see and feel a disc in person, I've noticed that other brands feel somewhat cheap. Maybe I'm wrong, but I just like the feel of the Champion and DX plastics

I've got 8 Innovas and nothing else though I would like to try another brand to see the difference.

8-discraft
4-innova
3-gateway

Definitely like the FLX plastic and z plastic. Not all that thrilled with star plastic but do like the champion plastic. As far as gateway I have a assasin that i found(posted on local forum for 3 months now :rolleyes: ) and I really like the SSS wizards because they are soft but not crazy flexible like a soft magnet.

12 Innova, 6 Discraft, 2 Millenium, 1 Quest AT

I lucked into the Discrafts as part of a group of 150 class discs off E-bay. I'm finding that I really like the feel and flight of the Discraft plastics.

20 Discraft
5 Innova's

Discraft gets my love even though I am liking my new Pig.

The last time I played it was Discraft-6, Gateway-5, Innova-2, Millennium-1. Last Summer it was Innova-13, Discraft-4, Gateway-1, Millennium-1. By this time next year it could be completely different.

6 innova
4 lightning
2 discraft
2 gateway

still figuring out which ones work for what...

10 Discraft
6 Innova
3 Millennium
2 Quest AT
1 Gateway

I also have 4 more Discraft discs coming in that I ordered on Monday from DGC.

13 Discraft
1 Innova

Can't help it, I'm such a fan of elite plastic. The one Innova I throw is a KC Pro Roc. Can't part with it.

Latest posts