• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your best Disc Golf jokes of all time

Precisley. That scene's meaningless if viewed in the context of a kid talking to a pilot.

The scene about speaking jive would still be funny, because all the actors sell it so well.
But the fact that its Mrs. Cleaver is the funniest part.

Peter Graves just seems like a pedohile.... but knowing that's Mr' Phelps from Mission Impossible makes it hilarious.

Tell me you didn't love watching those recorded messages self-destruct!
Sadly, that sort of subtlety has left the screen. Now, everything has to go "over the top."

good point. never thought of "Airplane" as subtle, but sadly in our world now it is. time to drink a bottle of cabernet alone at home....

Precisley. That scene's meaningless if viewed in the context of a kid talking to a pilot.

The scene about speaking jive would still be funny, because all the actors sell it so well.
But the fact that its Mrs. Cleaver is the funniest part.

Peter Graves just seems like a pedohile.... but knowing that's Mr' Phelps from Mission Impossible makes it hilarious.

Tell me you didn't love watching those recorded messages self-destruct!
Sadly, that sort of subtlety has left the screen. Now, everything has to go "over the top."

The whole cast was full of actors that had nothing to do with comedy. Leslie Neilson always played a heavy/bad guy... until he met the Zucker brothers. That's the brothers that direct the plane into the side of the airport. Robert stack and Lloyd Bridges had some funny lines too.

Somebody with more computer skills should pull up scene with the stewardess playing guitar for the transplant patient girl. "There is only one river.. there is only one sea and it flows through you and it flows through me dun dun dun" etc.

Somebody with more computer skills should pull up scene with the stewardess playing guitar for the transplant patient girl. "There is only one river.. there is only one sea and it flows through you and it flows through me dun dun dun" etc.
Here ya go...

Thread officially de-railed... :|

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I could shoot the tunnel and put my new electron ion on the kid's lap without hitting anyone or the guitar.

There, thread saved, yes?

My boyfriend went with me today and was a bad pun machine

If you get stuck in a tree you might have to disc-,lodge it

If keep breaking rules you might get disc-qualified

If you throw O.B. you might get disc-couraged

If you are having a bad day your game might be disc-combublated

If your spouse don't like disc golf they are disc-interested

If you are getting mad at you game someone might say you've become disc-jointed

..... See what I have to put up with

Last edited:
Why golf is better than sex

Why golf is better than sex:

- A below par performance is considered good.

- You can stop halfway through for a burger and a couple of beers.

- It's much easier to find the sweet spot.

- Foursomes are encouraged.

- You can still make money doing it as a senior.

- You don't have to sneak golf magazines into the house.

- Three rounds a day is possible.

- There's no such thing as a golf-transmitted disease.

- If your equipment gets old, you can replace it.

- If you are having trouble with your game, it is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to show you how to improve your technique.

- Nobody ever tells you that you'll go blind if you golf by yourself.

I came home from the course today. The wife had left a note on the refrigerator:

"IT'S NOT WORKING! I can't take it anymore! Gone to stay with my mother."

I opened the fridge, the light came on, and the beer was cold...

What the hell she talking about?

I like to bust balls when I narrowly outdrive other players in my group so a solid zinger is...

"Hey man, you hear about that new Super Walmart getting built?"

(Other guy answers no")

"Yeah, it's gonna get built between my disc and your disc."

A TD was asking players how they liked the tournament and came across a guy with his shirt off and drinking beer in the parking lot.

"So how'd you like the tournament?"
"It's my first and I liked it a lot, thanks man."
"How'd you play?"
"Great!"
"Lots of birdies, huh?"
"Nah. I lost my tie-dye boss on the first hole, so my group just gave me par +4 on every hole."
"But, you said you played great."
"Yeah man. Personal best!"

Latest posts