• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] What's your best eBay score(s)???

I got an old stamp challenger that was new 170g for 8 shipped. That was the best I have done.

Nothing like the deals some of you scored. Those are awesome

CHEERS - Koffee

How bout this description for a groove on Ebay.

"The champion Groove is a straight fast distance driver good for beginners first fast long range driver. The rim of this disc is in great shape as it has only been thrown a handful of times and only has one small rough spot. Buy this disc for those lucky shots you need around the course, and to show off to your friends."

i picked up a lot with a 1st run sidewinder, a few 4x valks, pearly pro line beasts, CE eagle, two CE teebirds (TB's not TLs), a CE valk, 9x firebird, two 11x gazelles, three 11x cheetahs, two 11x rocs, a 10x gazelle, 9x circle stamp eagle, 10x eagle, and a first run CE leopard...maybe one or two more, but I can't remember them all...

all for $180 shipped.

then sold most of them to make enough profit to buy a revo carolina and have some left over discs :)

I got a brand new sweet looking dyed 4x JK Pro Valkyrie for I think around $25 a couple years ago.
I also got 20 lightly used JLS's for $45. Instant set of field practice discs!

Probably should keep it to myself, but I like you guys, so in response to the OP's TBird, other mistakes I have found are Millennium spelled with either one L or one N; also Avair and Valkryie.

And non-disc related, I had a friend get a steal on a trumpet because the seller had it listed as a "tumpet". My friend stumbled upon it because he misspelled it that way on accident while searching!

i got a 10x aviar and 2 dx discs for $18 shipped :D

Brand new 1st run Destroyer for 11 bucks. Sold it for 70. Will never get that lucky again.

Last edited:
Me and my bro split the cost on a lot of 15 disc for $80 to get some random disc to try out and I got some CEs I think eagle and leo but back them I didn't no they were worth anything so I gave them away after I field tested them. But scored on some wraiths that now I fell in love with them.

Have gotten a few but this beauty's one of my favorites. $6.49 after shipping (2.49+4.00)

picture.php