• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your best shot?

dodgeball

Double Eagle Member
So I want to know what you feel like is your stand-out shot on the course. This is a shot you feel very confident in taking and that you look forward to using whenever you get the chance. Be specific as possible. So not just backhand or forehand, but maybe a flattened hyzer with a low canopy. If you usually one disc for the shot, feel free to mention it, but I don't want this to turn into a favorite disc thread. So brag to the world a little about your skillz!

I hate to sound dumb, but I am really not sure excatly what info you are looking for

My forehand putter upshots get the most mouth openers out of people and is my favorite to use. Throwing a 100+ ft upshot with just the flick of the wrist (no arm movement) and watching a putter hold whatever line I put it on is just fun to watch. Generally a very slow turnover is my choice shot. Fantastic for out shots too.

I throw RHBH and surprisingly my best shot would be my anhyzer. I am much more acurate with it and it goes farther then my hyzer.

Definitely my get out of trouble shots.

I definitely would like to think I have one of the best forehands at my course,mostly because not many people use them :)

I've used a bottom stamp destroyer for some crazy flick lines before,definitely gotten some wow's,even after people have seen them 20 times...guess I should try and be in the fairway more.

I throw RHBH and surprisingly my best shot would be my anhyzer. I am much more acurate with it and it goes farther then my hyzer.

sound like young grasshoppa' is affricted wif dreaded disease...OATS. rearn from wise disc gorfers on DGCR to fix probrem

Attachments

• mr-miyagi.jpg
    mr-miyagi.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
My forehand putter upshots get the most mouth openers out of people and is my favorite to use. Throwing a 100+ ft upshot with just the flick of the wrist (no arm movement) and watching a putter hold whatever line I put it on is just fun to watch. Generally a very slow turnover is my choice shot. Fantastic for out shots too.

Very nice :thmbup: I can't forehand a putter to save my life, lol. But this inspires me to work on it...

Very nice :thmbup: I can't forehand a putter to save my life, lol. But this inspires me to work on it...

I toyed around with that shot today,it's very useful,I have a pretty clean forehand,and when you FH a putter it truly is just a quick little flick,It's fun just to loft one up and watch it go straight.

My over the shoulder thumber roller where your your whole thumb and part of your palm is in the inside rim of the disc. I watched a video posted here on rollers and decided to practice that type of roller for trouble shots.

I have amazed people with that shot by getting out of trouble and putting it within 15 feet of the basket in situations people thought I had no shot at all at the basket. I have had numerous requests to teach them that shot so they can get out of trouble, too.

Probably an Absolut Citron. I can put those down. But I generally try to avoid all shots.

Big and high Anhyzer flex drive with my 163 DX Valk...
I love throwing it (intentionally) over trouble (water, ob, etc) and watch it soar back to the fairway only to flatten out and drop like a leaf near the basket.

I would say my thumber. I get a lot of "wow's" and people wishing they could throw something like it without killing their shoulder.

My putting. It's methodical, slow, and I always hit the same part of the basket when I'm making putts. People tell me about how they always think my putts are too low or they always just barely make it over the rim. But when it keeps going in and they realize I'm aiming there, they ask many questions.

Nice low, straight, no fade drives around 350 feet. Makes my heart sing. Thank you Teebird.

Or shall I say a TL? I love being able to step up to a teepad with a fairly wooded fairway and being able to hit that gap with a nice straight drive with my TL! Something I have come to depend on. Of course it doesn't always happen that way. Sometimes I can be super accurate with an approach shot with my Buzzz.

My putting. It's methodical, slow, and I always hit the same part of the basket when I'm making putts. People tell me about how they always think my putts are too low or they always just barely make it over the rim. But when it keeps going in and they realize I'm aiming there, they ask many questions.

We should all have this shot in our bag, a solid reliable putting form that gets results. I might make a great teeshot or an approach, but if it takes me two putts to get it in, then what does it really matter?

Mine would have to be FH approach/putting, RHFH annys to be more precise, all with my champ Rhyno. I've hit numerous huge putts from off the fairway and behind trees.

Latest posts