• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your binge buy items?

I'm starting to thin things out a bit.

P2's (32, with 3 more on the way)
PD's (18, with 2 more on the way)
PD2's (14, none on the way)
FD's (14, with 3 more on the way)

And before anybody ask's, no I don't have anymore 2nd run FD's in my collection. Sold the last few to Terry G.

Been looking for a used FD forever to try out like a 6-8 out of 10 to test and if I don't like and or loose it I wont be devastated. got one for me?

I wanna see some pictures of a crazy amount of disc golf bags from some "bag horder". Something really crazy like 10 Grip bags, 5 Spinal Taps, 4 Discarriers, 2 Ridge Rollers & a Delta Cart. :D

Buzzz's would be at the top of the list. Teebirds perhaps a distant second. Have been testing candidates to replace both though, so I only bought one of each last year.

1 (89964) X-Out Prodigy PA2, 300 Dirty
Yellow 170

1 (74485) Lunar Omega Supersoft, 1st Run
Glow 173

1 (48355) X-Out Evolution Warlock White

1 (89322) P-Line P2, Psycho White 171

1 (96523) X-Out SSSS Wizard Black 177

1 (94372) X-Out Zero Pure, Medium White

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $58.11

Whoops...

Whatever trilogy I find in the used bin at PiAS. Last week, GL Claymore. This week, opto Seer. Same guy's info on them. Thanks, Collin Murphy.

My binge buy item has always been Nukes. But not because I've had some unnatural attachment to the mold. It's because I never stop losing them by throwing them into the woods, into the drink, into the void, into oblivion. Over and over and over...

My girlfriend's uncle hordes minis. I am just wondering why you do? You really only use one any time you play. Not to mention you can't get much detail on designs on such a small disk

Well 2 reasons. First I was really bad at leaving them. So I would keep 3 at all times. Then that started something. Well if I was having a bad round. I would change my mini out with the other one. And would do so til I started playing better. (I know it's all mental, but that's why wade Boggs ate fried chicken before every game). Well I also started running events and playing in more sanction events. If I had a good round with the new mini it would go in the bag. But you know, you can't throw out any other minis because that could be the lucky mini next round :). Yea I know it's stupid. But it seems to work

Glow Aviars are my binge purchase item right now. Putters in general really. I have probably 80 putters, 30 of the aviars, 15 probably Wizards, 5 Spikes, somewhere around 15 P1X's the rest are random, pures, daggers, etc. I used to buy Destroyers like crazy to find ones I wanted to bag, and sold/traded off the rest. CE and 4X JK Valkyries were also a thing, but that got really expensive quick so I found another item to binge on.

In the past it was all Millennium, especially JLS's, CE QMS and CE Polaris. Now I have quite a few.
Also have a collection of Discraft's Ace Race items.
Lately it's been Polaris LF's and Discraft Storms.

Generally speaking, if I find a disc that I like, I'll buy a lifetime supply.
Last disc that I went crazy about was Prodigy's PA4, I have 15+ now.

I wanna see some pictures of a crazy amount of disc golf bags from some "bag horder". Something really crazy like 10 Grip bags, 5 Spinal Taps, 4 Discarriers, 2 Ridge Rollers & a Delta Cart. :D

I have 7 right now.
First was an Innova Starter bag.
Next was a Revo Club bag
Then was a Revo Carolina bag
Then was a Fade Tourney bag
Then bought a GoKart
Then was an Innova DisCarrier bag for the Go Kart
Then got a Grip A
Then got a Magellan.

I once owned a Lat Pro bag, but didn't like it so I sold it.

I gave up on hoarding unthrown collectables after selling off all 36 of my champ classic rocs and other stuff.
Now I just hoard everything I throw so that I will always have backups.
PFN Wraiths - 18-25
PFN Sidewinders - 8-10 (need more)
2nd and 3rd run FD's - 25-30
11x Rocs - 15-20
Mcpro Aviars - 25-30

Ahhhh the Vaults... at the moment it is any Patent # Destroyer I come across as well as Patent # Wraiths
For a long time I hoarded Old pro Rhynos. Easily 20+ of each mold.

And prob around 40 Challengers. Damn now that I think of it there is prob 10 sitting in my practice basket frozen over.... putting shoes on :(

Whatever Discmania releases... it's an addiction. Any mold I throw in a new plastic, if they add a mini shield stamp to it, etc etc. It was an eye opening day when I added up all my purchases from them since the online store opened.

Used to be DX Rancho Rocs and Teebirds of all kinds. Thinned the herd after I stopped playing as much and am down to only 3-4 Rocs and 5-6 Teebirds total.

Well 2 reasons. First I was really bad at leaving them. So I would keep 3 at all times. Then that started something. Well if I was having a bad round. I would change my mini out with the other one. And would do so til I started playing better. (I know it's all mental, but that's why wade Boggs ate fried chicken before every game). Well I also started running events and playing in more sanction events. If I had a good round with the new mini it would go in the bag. But you know, you can't throw out any other minis because that could be the lucky mini next round :). Yea I know it's stupid. But it seems to work

Very interesting, I dig!