• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your binge buy items?

Discraft Mystery Boxes. I go from zero discs to a lot of discs real quick. And usually only throw a handfull.

I only hoard things that I actually throw, or dye - I am not a collector at all.

Tanks just cuz they break down so quick and I tend to lose them fairly often.

Gummy tie dye QMSs because they are quickly running out. I've lost 3 over the years, but still have 6 left, 3 of them are max weight 180g. Those are tough to find nowadays.

Anything Champ/Star type plastic that is white or clear - that's my go to with tourney funny money. My Dye stash makes up about 1/3 of the discs I own - probably pushing 100 in it now.

Dx Teebird
Dx teebird
Dx teebird

Amps

Godzilla t shirts and figurines

Discs? probably Champ Leo's. They so pretty.

Last edited:
Did it again. Found an unthrown 2009 Tourney stamped DX San Marino Roc at my local PIAS for $4.00. Had to have it!

Lord know how much ive spent on Finnish plastic the last few years...if i could cash in all my Westside discs i could probably buy a nice mid sized sedan. Sad really.

Disc golf: souvenir discs and/or shirts when I go to a new course that has a pro shop.

Non disc golf: books, especially hiking books from the 70's or older