• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite disc in your bag!?

sexyriver.jpg

My sexy new GL River....mmmmmm:D

Right now, my clear/ice blue heavy Vector. Just got it a little more than a week ago, but I've been tearing up the course. Just the right amount of overstability to be really versatile.

After that, my Ions. I like my putter and driver about as well, so I couldn't choose.

Right now, my clear/ice blue heavy Vector. Just got it a little more than a week ago, but I've been tearing up the course. Just the right amount of overstability to be really versatile.

After that, my Ions. I like my putter and driver about as well, so I couldn't choose.

^This. My Vector has been my boy since day one. No single disc has helped my game more. Period. I love the Axis too, but that extra stability in my Vector just makes it a very reliable upshot disc every time. MVP<mids>,FTW.

I have a Champion Leopard that normally does what I want it to do. Trying out other Leopards and Molds to replace it because it is getting old.

An EXTREMELY seasoned pre-kenny star wraith.

Sidearm, Tomahawk, you name it, I can make that disc do almost anything.