• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats YOUR favorite max distance driver??

169 Star Wraith and I can get it out to about 385' on a good clean rip...Second is the 172 Champ Valk that i can get out to 380'.....Best is about 400' with a Champ Sidewinder

^^^ Those last 80 ft are a biooootch. Read the thread about more snap on DGR and throw only putters. hope this helps.

Esp Flx Avenger SS is my bomb 420-460
Star Destroyer max 400
7/10 Star boss FH 380-400

I don't really throw the warp speed plastic. My distance driver is an SL and I don't often need those anymore. This past wednesday I threw the SL 4 times in each round but I suspect I could get similar results with my TL.

I really like 3 discs for this slot atm

z nuke
Destroyer - eco/pro
gl Havoc - currently in the bag

Cheers - Koffee

star archon is my money driver right now, starting to push 400 with it and it hasn't beat in to too flippy yet and hopefully it stays that way for a while

Surge, Destroyer, or Sword depending on the wind and all that non sense. But my esp surge has become a goto now.

I like my Opto Halo and EchoStar Katana. Probably throw the Katana more, due to it's easier to see colors.

Latest posts