• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your most essential DG accessory?

RZZUT__14100.1336016928.220.220.JPG

My phone. I play some beautiful courses and have a ton of fun with Good Friends. I like to have pictures to revisit and share those memories.

a tripod stool

I use it to:
- swat at bugs, clear spider webbing
- for retrieving discs off the fairway, in a tree, or if I land in water ob just out of reach
- set my bag on it when the ground is muddy or buggy. It also helps reduce fatigue because it's easier to reach
- I'll sometimes use it as a measuring device from a hazardous ob line. It saves me the first 2 of 3 steps of relief
- oddly enough, sitting on

Friction Glove. Tried playing at our league night and was spraying drives everywhere without it.

Atomic Fireball candies. The hot cinnamon flavor is like a palate cleanser for my brain. With a Fireball eroding away the skin inside my cheek, I think of only two things: my next throw, and the burning sensation in my mouth.

You're a lucky man if your wife plays disc golf with you. I'm trying to get mine to give it a try, but her allergies are brutal this time of year, and she doesn't deal well with heat so getting her to play anything more than a very quick 9 at one of the shorter courses around here is a definite no-go.

Latest posts