• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your tee time?

My favorite time is also very early in the morning. Feels really great to have the whole world to yourself out there. Very relaxing.

I'm always on a Hollywood schedule, start late, finish late, thats why I never sign up for tourneys, it's too damn early.
Early makes me surly :mad: and nobody likes an angry disc golfer. :|
Except Johnny Mac, you just get used to him bein' angry.

I like to get out sometime around noon, or 1pm, that usually gives me time for two rounds before dark, even in the winter.

Somebody needs to run a Hollywood tourney, with check in at noon, and a 1pm start time, I could deal with that.

I am a freak because I like early mornings. I am so used to getting up between 4-4:30 every morning from the disc golf course maintenance industry that I like to get to a course and play ASAP in the AM. I do not dislike playing with people but when I play alone I play quickly and i often times will have 2-3 courses played before anyone else hits the course. It gives me plenty of time to enjoy some courses before anyone is available. I have played at dusck at least 5-6 times this year!

Usually I play in the morning around 8 or so, whenever I get off work. Though it doesn't really matter what time of day, or night that it is, I am always up for a round.

I love to play early morning (6:30 or so) but I absolutely hate to get up that early. Kind of contrary, I know.

I enjoy solitude and love to be on a course alone.

I agree man. I would say the best time to play our local courses is probably around 10 AM on the weekends...no later...it's starts getting packed...long hole waits (keep hacky sacks in the bags always...along with safety materials haha)

mid fall season after a long night of drinking and long conversations about quantum physics and i see the sun start to peek up in the horizon and i remember i havent had sleep so far. so i just say to hell with it and i look at my trashed up apartment and grab a few of my passed out buddies chillin on the floor and say hey mofu^^%&* get up were goin golfin.

:hfive:

I love to play early morning (6:30 or so) but I absolutely hate to get up that early. Kind of contrary, I know.

I enjoy solitude and love to be on a course alone.

i like to play new courses by my lonesome so i can take my time but its hice to have someone to talk to when playing as well

I like being there at first light, drinking coffee and putting for a while, then doing a round before anyone else gets there.

At Calvert, it's just me and the deer and occasionally a hawk. At Casitas one morning, I was walking towards the tee on 3, and an owl with a wingspan wider than mine came out of the tree and glided right at me until it banked towards the lake and took off.

Whenever I get there, I always have to leave too early.

My most common start time at my favourite course (Rockburn) is 1600 - its halfway between work and home, so I leave work at 1530, am dressed, stretched, and ready to play by 1600, finish and am home by 1715, just in time for PTI.

On weekends or off-days, I still wake up early, anyway, so like to be playing by 0730, and finish a round, or two, before hardly anyone else is out there.

uasually between 10:30 and 1:00 ill leave the house, during the summer. uasually about 10 mins nafter i wake up :D

7:30 AM on the weekends. Wiping the water off my discs due to the dew is a small price to pay when I have an entire course to myself.

I work 7-5 during the week, so 6pm on weekdays... bleh.

Weekends, early morning. Before most people get out.

Weekdays, early afternoon. Before school lets out.

Winter days, late afternoon. When it's warmest.

Yesterday it was 50% and sunny. I was the only one on the course till about 3:00 PM.

I usually play solo at 9am in the summer after I drop the kids off at school, If I want to play with my buddies than it usually has to be in the evening when everyones schedules are open. During the winter I just play when I can, sometimes its a month between rounds, its been like 20 degrees here and the days are so short, its dark at 5pm, and for the most part none of my friends want to play in the snow. I have a basket in the basement I putt with a few times a week to keep my putting fresh.

Latest posts