• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where are the Canadians at?

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
With another trip to Canada just around the corner I started reading reviews up there and noticed that with the exception of Toronto Island, none of the reviews get votes up there. So I searched for members and there are a total of 48 who listed their location as in Canada and only 11 from Ontario.

Are the border guards so strict now they won't let them access American websites from up there?

Or do we need to start a DGCR campaign to raise awareness in Canada?

considering there r more people in some us states I would not count on Canada representing well on here.....probably would be better if americans made the trip up there and just did reviews ourselves.....we only got one mexican/jungle tim to my knowledge

The Pender Island course the most unique course i've ever played, I hope I get the chance to go back someday. You're probably not headed that far West though from the sound of it. The pics are worth a look even if you're not going there.

I haven't reviewed the 4 courses I played in BC yet, just got back from a trip there about a month ago. Have fun in Canada, bring as much beer as you can across the border if you drink because it's damn expensive up there.

The Pender Island course the most unique course i've ever played, I hope I get the chance to go back someday. You're probably not headed that far West though from the sound of it. The pics are worth a look even if you're not going there.

I haven't reviewed the 4 courses I played in BC yet, just got back from a trip there about a month ago. Have fun in Canada, bring as much beer as you can across the border if you drink because it's damn expensive up there.

That course does look very cool, but holy crap it's short averaging just over 150ft per hole.

I'll print some DGCR flyers and business cards and take them with me to the courses I play up there.

From my city, most of the disc golfers I know are just rec players. We have 3 courses I think, only 1 small tourney a year. People like it, but they aren't serious, therefore have no interest in joining a DG site. Plus the people I know are so nooby.

Actual Thing that Happened:

*Tees off with Beast and OATs an S flight 285'*

"Nice shot man, that's perfect form, exactly what you want to do."

Canadian FTW!

I am from Ontario, and proud of it. I just stumbled across this site a little while ago so i am very new and have not posted much.

I am from London area, i have not reviewed any courses around here because i am new and forget to lol.

Where i am we have around 6 parks.

London has St. Julien park have only played there once,

St. Thomas has 2, V.A Barrie is the open course and its a great course +2'd it yeserday. first 6 holes are all water hazards and my sidearm throws are brutal there ( lost two there yesterday in the water), hole number nine is the courses signature hole down hill shot beautiful hole.

The second course is Dalewood, not a very hard course but very wooded and short holes, disc's get beat up quick by the tree's, this course is in a forest so tree's are a obsticle on pretty much every hole.

Alymer has a full 18 course called at steen park, short holes a couple water hazard holes took me and 2 friends about an hour and half to play all 18.

alymer has a short 9 hole course, decent course nothing great.

there are a couple courses around too that i have not been to yet, but the best part is they are all free, all clean.

southwest ontario can get pretty wet so if its raining wear clothes and shoes you dont mind getting dirty!

Hope this helps! and have fun in canada!

Posting DGCR flyers

I'll print some DGCR flyers and business cards and take them with me to the courses I play up there.

I took a big stack and a staple gun with me when I flew to Seattle, posted at every course that I could.

Latest posts