• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where can I buy discs locally? Duluth, Mn

I've been living here for a little bit and sadly the season is still covered by at least a foot of snow but it's looking to be warmer. I'm wondering besides play it again sports where can I find discs in person?

-Alex

Not much for options for discs here... It's either PIAS in Duluth or Superior and Walmart as far as I know. I order the majority of my discs from online shops or through trading/selling on here. (Come join the Duluth social group, we line up trades on there too)

And there is no end to disc season here.

Sadly, pias is probably you're best option right now. Most places limit their selection over winter.

The sports store in the plaza by best buy has an ok selection of innova in the summer.
Mont du lacs discs are put away for the winter.
Electric fetus has a small selection.
Continental ski has a tiny selection.

That's all I know, I do most of my disc buying here on the marketplace or ebay.

GGGT isn't too long of a drive and theres lots of good courses to play as well. so its killing two birds with one stone.

The wife used to live in Duluth, so we took a trip there last summer when it was balls out hot here in KC, playing some of the great courses along the way. There are so many great courses in/around the Twin Cities that we spent 3 days there and there are still several I wanted to hit but didn't have time.

Anyway, Mont Du Lac is the closest course to you according to DGCR and they have an altogether decent pro shop/bar at the entrance or at least did when I was there last year. That mountain course is epic in so many ways as well.

If you get down to Blue Ribbon Pines, which you absolutely should BTW, they have a little pro shop there as well. Lotta Discraft at both, but that's to be expected I suppose.

We went in Electric Fetus, which she used to buy vinyl at, and I don't remember seeing plastic there, but we went in a lot of shops downtown so they all kind of run together. Cool store to check out, though. Kinda like Junkman's Daughter's Brother in Athens, GA. Downtown reminded me of there a lot, except it has a big ass lake beside it, is 30 degrees cooler and has 0% fewer mosquitoes.