• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Where do you buy your discs?

Where do you buy a majority of your discs?

• Total voters
I split between my local dealer (Aboriginal Discs) and Community Discs, with occasional supplements through the Marketplace on here.

Dynamic Discs store in KC and Disc Golf World in KC. Kansas City has a great local scene and two awesome stores!

Disc Golf Mart is our local store with 2 locations, so I try to support them as much as possible.

I typically go to the one in Pickerington. Check it out!

^ this, except I prefer the Riverside drive location, as they seem to keep more back stock there, and have a better selection. Pick town seems to be mostly Innova, some Discraft, and a tiny bit of everything else. Riverside seems more balanced.

If DGM doesn't have anything close to what I'm looking for I buy from Community. I used to buy from Prime, but they're not doing deal of the day anymore, and even when they did they weren't enough cheaper than local or Community (once shipping was factored in) to justify waiting the extra couple days they took over Community.

DGC, but lately I find I really like the DGCR Marketplace! But I've definitely given money to quite a bit of retailers.. So other, as Im committed to no one!

Cheers!

^ this, except I prefer the Riverside drive location, as they seem to keep more back stock there, and have a better selection. Pick town seems to be mostly Innova, some Discraft, and a tiny bit of everything else. Riverside seems more balanced.

If DGM doesn't have anything close to what I'm looking for I buy from Community. I used to buy from Prime, but they're not doing deal of the day anymore, and even when they did they weren't enough cheaper than local or Community (once shipping was factored in) to justify waiting the extra couple days they took over Community.
Right. I prefer Pickerington because it's closer to me :D and they have more stuff. I did get to Riverside for that Plasma... I almost picked up that purpley Ion you were talking about. Such a cool colorshift!

If they don't have what I'm looking for I will have to patiently wait... or make some other impulse buy :p. Actually, DGCR is a good place to look for discs, as well! Support local business :thmbup:

I spread it around depending in what I need, but marshall street gets most if my business. Ships fast, exact accurate weights, and blank mvp/axiom.

I am more concerned with weight, plastic, and color so I do my research.... I look at dgc.com, dynamic disc online, dynamic disc store(we have a local one in Kansas City), community disc, infinity disc, and Marshall street

plh inspection fetish

You caught me. :eek:

Ask the guys at gggt, I teach them things about discs. We nerds here are a different breed And I think any one of us could easily drop some knowledge on typical retailers. I'll be in there for an hour or two each time, just looking at discs. Color, weight, plh.

It's why I call myself a whoreder. :D

yeah plus if you dont talk to the gggt staff they think youre stealing discs.

btw i hid a bunch of nice yellow rocs somewhere in the store....

DiscGolfCenter is my main online retailer and disc source.

I also like to use the DGCR Marketplace.

I don't have a local store at all. So when we shop out of town I try to hit Dick's, Dunham's or PIAS.

Finally, I've been fortunate enough to hit the cool pro-shop at The Woodland Valley courses in Maine when visiting my brother-in-law, and always come home with some plastic from there.

I use Community, DD, and Marshall Street.

Disc golf center if I can't find what I'm looking for at one of those three.

I buy all my discs from gotta go. I live 1/2 hr from there so it's easy for me to get there. I like to see and feel the discs before I buy. The guys there have always been willing to help me out.

I forge my own discs. With a big plastic hammer and anvil. And a really small fire. The plastic only grows on the rarest of truffalump trees at the base of the Himalayas.

Clearwater disc golf store is my local shop get most everything there. Do shop online at DD and disc nation if I'm looking for something CDGS doesn't have.

Latest posts