• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Where do you buy your discs?

Where do you buy a majority of your discs?

• Total voters

rar6nm

Same as title? This is meant to include both local stores and online retailers. Which one do you use the most? If other, which one?

Disc Golf Mart is our local store with 2 locations, so I try to support them as much as possible.

I typically go to the one in Pickerington. Check it out!

Online with whoever has a specific disc I'm looking for. I might buy more discs from the tourements I enter, but the Japanese rarely make tourney stamped discs and if they do they're usually only reseverd for the top three finishers in each division.....lame

You gonna hurt the Marshall Street fanboys...

I'm not loyal to anyone but I look at dgc first and go from there.

Typically from one of two online stores:

I look for my discs first at communitydiscs.com, as the shipping is one dollar and the guy who runs it really cares about his customers. However, he doesn't have the widest selection, so I also buy discs from Marshallstreet.com, huge selection and documents every disc.

I also will pick up the occasional disc from Academy, or at a pro shop (I have a lot of discs from Killer B). There are also a few other websites I've purchased from, but the two I've listed are the ones I prefer to support.

DiscGolfCenter.com gets most of my business. I've been checking out InfiniteDiscs.com too. I like to go to the two PIAS locally because it's nice to be able to hold a disc in person before buying. Even though PIAS can be more expensive they always seem to have really pretty discs. I do want to put the guy that is always working at the PIAS in Cary, NC on blast. I was buying two discs and he pulls a stack of super domey USDGC Roc +'s and tries to talk to me about how they were worth hundreds. This is not the first time the guy has acted off around me at this store. Something is just off about him. Other than that guy being an issue, they have a great selection.

Last edited:
Innova Pro Shop, Hyzer Farm on eBay, Local Pro Shop (Final 9 Sports: Orangevale and Rocklin) and my local Play It Again Sports in Orangevale. Sometimes Sports Authority or Sports Chalet when I get a coupon for 20-25% off an item or $10 off an item. For that, you have to sign up for their club membership.

I buy at PIAS for a lot of molds, since Apes are my main driver I can usually find them cheap there and in gold shape. I'm guessing newbies buy them throw once or twice, "oh crap!" And trade them for sow thing else.

Hopefully Leo's.

Also MST, GGGT and the Salient store get some of my $. But I usually buy in person.

Community Discs, Dynamic Discs, Discnation, Local Stores, DGCR MP, Local Stores.

I guess I'll choose other....

Usually buy locally, whether that be a PIAS or other dealer. Have bought from Marshall Street with good results, but I prefer to fondle my disc in person and as I now have enough discs, I can wait for that nice fondle.

A mixture of lots of places. I can find Innova at Academy and Discraft at Hastings. I've bought from MS in the past, and will again. Prime Discs is close to me so normal shipping is fast.

I have bought from Disc Golf Wholesale, but you gotta place a mighty big order.

free/low cost shipping and exact weights are the most important to me.

+/- 3 g ...get f*****

Pretty much always at Infinite Discs. Otherwise I will buy locally. There are no specific disc golf shops in my area, but there are two in Denver, two PIAS' in town, a couple local guys slinging out of their trunks and a B and C Surf and Sport in the mall that has an okay selection...I try to get from them if I'm at the mall because they support a lot of local events (even if their prices are pretty high)

Incidentally, if anyone here hasn't ordered from Infinite before, or even if you have, I've got a discount code for them...just send me a PM!

Latest posts