• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where is the long Feldberg Putting video?

I love that Feldberg is talking about a spitout, then Conan gets a spitout on his show!

I tried working with this technique for a couple hours yesterday. I started to actually get a slight feel for it, and it was good. Of course the distance part is still lacking. No misses left or right when trying this. Typically they were all just barely short, a couple clanks off the top of the basket. I think I need to work on weight shift, shoulder pop, and nose up. But I was definitely beginning to see how it should start to work.

I tried working with this technique for a couple hours yesterday. I started to actually get a slight feel for it, and it was good. Of course the distance part is still lacking. No misses left or right when trying this. Typically they were all just barely short, a couple clanks off the top of the basket. I think I need to work on weight shift, shoulder pop, and nose up. But I was definitely beginning to see how it should start to work.

stick with it, it is extremely frustrating, I'm doing it too

stick with it, it is extremely frustrating, I'm doing it too

On the short stuff, my technique is almost automatic already!

But I am having a hard time understanding Dave when he talks about keeping the nose up. When I try to get the nose up, I chuck it way high. Granted, it's been very windy here the last couple days, but I feel like that is only a smaller problem with my attempts at nose up.