• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Where The Wind Blows, Ahti Goes

@iDiscGolf

* Ace Member *
The Ahti disc by Westside Discs was PDGA Approved on 3-23-2017.

"When you're stepping up to heavy wind, your choice should be Ahti by Westside Discs. Ahti is designed to be a really overstable fairway driver which will be useful for spike hyzers, flex shots and windy days. Grab the Ahti and save some strokes." - by Westside Discs

Westsides flight numbers
9 speed
3 glide
0 turn
4 fade

What does that make the Longbowman then?
They should have made a high speed disc like that.

What does that make the Longbowman then?
They should have made a high speed disc like that.

longbowman was their attempt at a 'teebird' type disc.

and no... they don't need to make another 14speed driver. they have enough. giant does just fine

longbowman was their attempt at a 'teebird' type disc.

and no... they don't need to make another 14speed driver. they have enough. giant does just fine

Why do the pros not use the Giant then?

So... this is a teebird3 replacement??
9304 trilogy = 8403 Innova... makes sense to me :D

I'm pretty certain the Ahti is supposed to fill the felon/firebird slot for WS, which was missing. The longbowman wasn't that disc for sure, I found it to be closer to a convict.

I'm pretty certain the Ahti is supposed to fill the felon/firebird slot for WS, which was missing. The longbowman wasn't that disc for sure, I found it to be closer to a convict.

Bingo. 9 3 0 4 for the Ahti, 9 3 0.5 4 for the Felon...not really a coincidence.

Stamp is legit. I kind of want one.

teebird3 is 8402...8403 would be a banshee3(which needs to happen, there's only so many flat-topped pfn banshees left in the wild)

Quoted for truth. My game is going is topple noticeably if I ever lose my pfn Banshee and can't find a suitable replacement. Best FH roller disc ever.*

*maybe, who knows?

Honestly, I know I'm in the minority here but I am super excited for this disc.

This is the most excited I've been for a disc since the Tyrant.

Hopefully a real Westside Firebird mmmmm.

Quoted for truth. My game is going is topple noticeably if I ever lose my pfn Banshee and can't find a suitable replacement. Best FH roller disc ever.*

*maybe, who knows?
try a trident if you haven't very simlar to the banshee and rolls well.

Anyone have word on when these are dropping? Starting to see the Fortress and Crown pop up in stores but haven't seen the Ahti or Pine.

I've been wanting to place a Westside order but would feather hold off until I can get the Ahti as well.

Anyone have word on when these are dropping? Starting to see the Fortress and Crown pop up in stores but haven't seen the Ahti or Pine.

I've been wanting to place a Westside order but would feather hold off until I can get the Ahti as well.

The Pine is the Trilogy Challenge mid. If the Ahti is Champ FB OS than i might be able to bag an all-Trilogy bag except for my JK Aviars.

Ahti "debuted" this weekend as part of the player pack at the Westside Tyyni tournament in Finland. Expect the stock version of the Ahti to hit retailers sometime in June. It is already available for custom stamp orders (so some tournaments/clubs might have some sooner).

As was addressed, the Pine is exclusively available at Trilogy Challenge tournaments through September, then it will probably get a stock retail release in October.

Ahti "debuted" this weekend as part of the player pack at the Westside Tyyni tournament in Finland. Expect the stock version of the Ahti to hit retailers sometime in June. It is already available for custom stamp orders (so some tournaments/clubs might have some sooner).

As was addressed, the Pine is exclusively available at Trilogy Challenge tournaments through September, then it will probably get a stock retail release in October.

Thanks! Don't care as much about the Pine, but it may give me a reason to go to a TT.

Latest posts