• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Where The Wind Blows, Ahti Goes

Just got two Ahti and they are exactly what I was hoping for. They throw a lot like the Firebirds from 2012-15 that had flat tops but a little bit of shoulder, so it's got some glide, good fade and I'm really liking them.

What a cool stamp too.

Good job Westside.

I got a VIP Ahti on a whim (okay, the cool stamp got me again, damn you Westside) and wow, more beef than a stockyard. Just laughs at wind.

I got a VIP Ahti on a whim (okay, the cool stamp got me again, damn you Westside) and wow, more beef than a stockyard. Just laughs at wind.

precisely why i keep one in my bag, living in texas. It doesn't come out often, mainly for windy approaches that need to hook quick against the wind as well as for shorter holes, where its just point and shoot.

Yes... this is a good disc. They are the first very disc that was so like the Firebird that I kept just them in th bag for a while.

I need a few more to be comfortable... but with the state of Firebirds being so domey... they are not 100% assured.

Being an avid muskie / pike angler I could not resist this stamp. Turns out the Ahti is the greatest thumber disc ever. Highly manipulable by pan angle and big distance potential when you want it. I'm surprised Matt Dollar wasn't throwing these when he was still trilogy.

Also a great FH roller.

Don't love it on FH and BH so far. Just not quite enough glide to be useful. Maybe as they break in. I have both plastics.

Being an avid muskie / pike angler I could not resist this stamp. Turns out the Ahti is the greatest thumber disc ever. Highly manipulable by pan angle and big distance potential when you want it. I'm surprised Matt Dollar wasn't throwing these when he was still trilogy.

Also a great FH roller.

Don't love it on FH and BH so far. Just not quite enough glide to be useful. Maybe as they break in. I have both plastics.

Seemed to me like the bottom rim (the corner between the lower wing and the inner rim) was a little less sharp than say, a Firebird. I bet this would make for more comfy thumbers.

Latest posts