• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to buy worm dye

A lot of the dyers use it, and they'll be able to set you up.

I forget what website I usually order from. It wasn't spike it's(although I do use spike it) it was some tackle supplier. Waaaay better prices than bass pro can be found online. I think it was 2.75-3.75 per color(Lil nalgene jar) before shipping, although shipping kinda sucked and made buying less than 3 jars pointless. I'll look around in my old emails, see if I can't find the receipt/order form from 9 months ago and post back

Very neon-ish, so if that's what you are going for, worm dye will be much better than idye.

I'm going to check out Field and Stream this weekend in Altoona, PA. And maybe even Dunham's and Dick's. I'm not holding out much hope, but I can look for plastic when I'm there, too.

My question, without looking deeper into the dyeing threads, is do you just paint this dye on or what?

I'm going to check out Field and Stream this weekend in Altoona, PA. And maybe even Dunham's and Dick's. I'm not holding out much hope, but I can look for plastic when I'm there, too.

My question, without looking deeper into the dyeing threads, is do you just paint this dye on or what?

I wanna use it for spin dyes

Not surprisingly, neither Dicks nor Dunhams had the dye.

I got my hopes up with Field and Stream, though, only to have them dashed when they only had the garlic, fish, or shrimp scented dye. :sick:

Has anyone out there used both Quick Coat and Spike It? I am curious as to your different results with the two brands. I still have been using Quick Coat I bought forever ago, but I wonder how much different if at all the Spike It brand is?

Latest posts