• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to find pro tournament schedules

Brodie

I would like to take my sons to watch the top pros play. Where can I find a tour schedule to know when and where a specific pro is playing? I guess it's obvious they will be at the PDGA majors and world tour stops, but what about the rest of the schedule?

Go on the pdga schedule for the Glass blown open next week. Click on the names you would want to see play. Their individual player pages will show what tournaments they are registered for. What part of the country do you live in?

If you go to a player's PDGA page, it will show you a list of tournaments they're signed up for under "Upcoming Events"

Step 1: Go Here...
http://www.pdga.com

Step 2: Type in player name at top of form. "Paul McBeth". You'll see results but you should all see something like "Paul McBeth #27523". Click on that to see his play stats, etc.

Step 3: Click on the "Upcoming Events" to see what they're playing in next. From there you should see links to the site hosting the event where you can get more info.