• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

whew......

ChronoDisc

Par Member
i need a break... ive played every day this week and my arm hurts

but i just cant stop...... is there a patch or rehab center for this?

I had a similar experience this week as well. I had every intention of playing a couple of new courses yesterday, but played several rounds Friday and think I may have slightly injured my arm/shoulder. I had to take the weekend off...

lol I'm with you guys! I've been playing through the pain for a month.
I know it's not smart, but DG is like crack.

I'm with you.

Just started practicing this week by going to the nearby soccer field and throwing tee shots.

Played both days this weekend and not only does my arm hurt from forehand and backhand shots but so do my legs and glutes from lugging around my bag with mine and my girl's discs in it.

Definitely going to take a few days off before I'm back on the practice field/course.

I've played the past 4 days but we're supposed to be getting thunderstorms off and on for the next two days so a mandatory break is being put down.

i need a break... ive played every day this week and my arm hurts

but i just cant stop...... is there a patch or rehab center for this?

Had you built up your arm stamina or did you just all the sudden play a ton? You have to work you arm into the season.

Had you built up your arm stamina or did you just all the sudden play a ton? You have to work you arm into the season.

True story, it makes a huge difference when you work up to it. My gf and I played every day for a couple weeks (got in 36 holes most days) before we went on a weekend trip to Bowling Green. Earlier in the spring she had trouble getting through 36 holes, but she still was fine after 36 holes Friday, 90 on Saturday, and 93 on Sunday, so the conditioning made a huge difference.

i have actually been playing a ton in the past 2 months....
i guess a week of played 3 or 4 courses a day finally put me down....

i need a job........... that would make me take a break....

she needs to be super hot too (Pam Anderson circa 1993)

When I was 17, I played the guitar, and I had a girlfriend who hated the guitar, and would not come over unless the guitar was put away in the case. I wanted to play it for her, but she would have no part of it. She turned out to be a b**ch anyway, but I was too young and dumb to see it.

my girl likes to play disc golf.... but it literally takes 4 hours to play a course.
she can throw maybe 75 feet. i love going and playing with her but sometimes it is very annoying.
but she is learning and i am teaching... i think im gonna teach her how to forehand... maybe she will get more distance.

i wish i could make her understand that it takes power to throw it far.... not just swinging your arm

any ideas?