• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which course has the most total holes overall?

If Castle Rock in MN can ever officially open it'll be 72 unique holes, arranged in 8 different, 9 hole loops.

There is a park in Crown Point Indiana (Lemon Lake) that has 4+ different 18 hole courses on site. All of them highly rated. Hudson Mills in Michigan has 48 unique holes on site.

How many does Highbridge have?
Well just looked, they have 7 courses but some of the holes might overlap.
Anyone?

Last edited:
highbridge is probably the biggest. there are 5 seperate 18 hole courses and at least 2 other courses that are 9 holes and will be expanding to 18 as well eventually. also, mont du lac in superior, wisconsin has an 18 hole course and a 22 hole course.

Its a matter of semantics I think. Hudson Mills has 2 courses with 24 holes each, the original and the monster. The Lemon Lake park has 4- 18 hole courses on site for a total of 72 unique holes on site, and possibly a 5th course on site. Mabye a local can confirm this.

This and Highbridge hopefully is the future of our sport!

Don't forget, while hudson has two 24's, both with dual tees, it also has 5 permanent "champ baskets" and a full practice hole.

Right now kensington has 27 on the black lotus plus the temp.

Ponds @ lakeshore has 27 and they are working towards two 18's

Mason county has beauty, beast, and goliath.

Semantics, indeed...is the question "most total holes on one site" or "one single course with an unorthodox number of holes"? If the former, paging prerube...prerube to the thread, please!

Li\/e oak city park in li\/e oak TX has 38 holes technically, but I think they were going tos plit them into two courses

I'm thinking Hudson Mills had 48 holes back in 1996 or so, so everyone needs to use this as a foundation. Hmmm, anything bigger...

Phantom Falls 36 with a 38 hole option. Playing 10 long and 10 short, and 11 long and 11 short will get you to 38 holes ON ONE SITE AT ONE COURSE. Most PP play 10s & 10L, 11S & 11L BC they are all AWESOME!!

There is a park in Crown Point Indiana (Lemon Lake) that has 4+ different 18 hole courses on site. All of them highly rated. Hudson Mills in Michigan has 48 unique holes on site.

They have the Red, White, Blue, Silver & Gold courses there. 90 holes I believe.

Actually, I think the Gold course is just the Silvers pro tees. Never played it myself....yet. So, that would make for 72 baskets on site.

Lemon Lake should have 18 more by the end of the year moving it to 90 holes that can be played in order by walking after 18 to 1 on the next course. You can continuously play 79 or 81 different holes at Highbridge and then have to walk a half mile to get the other 18.

Easy answer, from Highbridges website "The layout for Highbridge Hills disc golf courses is spread out over 300 acres. Upon completion, ten courses will dot the country side, 180 holes total. "

Can't speak for highbridge till later in the year but lemon lake is easily the best course I've been to, in my humble opinion.

Higher Ground in Fuquay Varina has 3 courses, 54 holes played on 18 baskets. Sadly the guy who owns the course is having medical problems and the course isnt open this year.

Latest posts