• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which disc bag?

south.texas.dead.i

Bogey Member
I'm new to disc golf but don't wanna buy a new bag down the road. I currently have about 8 discs that I use. Price limit about 35 bucs what do y'all think are the coolest ones? I would like a mesh pocket to put small speakers in it

Had one when I was using a small bag. I would have also added gorilla boy squirrel monkey, but he's out of stock of those.

Both are the best small bags

I've got the Fade light. Same capacity as the box, just minus the big pocket on the end. It's held up pretty well in the sand and sometimes wet ground around here.

I would either go Fade Crunch or the DGA Elite Shield bag. The Shield bag is a little more expensive, but is a great little bag. And yes, I own both of these.

I own a crunch box and have used it heavily for about three years now. I would hands down recommend it to anyone as a first bag.

I have a crunch box and I would also recommend as a starter bag. It has a nice pocket for keys and other stuff, spot for pencils, water bottle holder, plus a solid 10 or 12 discs. Great bag.

I moved up to a Lat 64 pro bag because I like to carry more food/drink/gear with me. I don't carry too many more discs than I did with the crunch, but way more other stuff, especially when the weather gets colder/wetter.

edit: remembered you want speakers, you can do the old speakers in a cup trick and put it in the water bottle holder. Works great.

Latest posts