• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which one of you...

Never did see that movie. Sounded stupid. :|

Not me, although our fall Ultimate league is Halloween themed. My squad is called the "Blair Flick Project" this season!

People forget the genius that The Blair Witch Project is because of all the parodies. But it is truly a masterpiece of fear.

People forget the genius that The Blair Witch Project is because of all the parodies. But it is truly a masterpiece of fear.

Surprisingly I was not the least bit scared in that movie. The grudge and the ring got me though. I didn't sleep for days, and now I can't even watch those kinds of movies. I don't know what it is about the screw with your head movies but I'm out on them.

I keep reading that image like it's supposed to be funny. Of course, it isn't at all. Our prime suspects are now everyone posting in the DG Memes thread.

Surprisingly I was not the least bit scared in that movie.

Me, neither. I just found it incredibly tedious. And the big surprise ending... whatever!

(I know that a lot of people really did like it, and I'm totally cool with that. It just wasn't my thing.)

At the time, it was big cuz their marketing made it seem like it was genuine footage. Right up until they had several of the stars on a tv show doing an interview which kind of blew their whole marketing thing to hell. I found it mildly scary but mostly boring.

Stupid or no... its' cost to make was in the thousands and yet it made millions, not to mention it opened the floodgates of acceptance to low budget independent filmmakers worldwide... Now whether or not that was a good thing is up for debate. Plus- it gave birth to the running joke: a Blair Witch piss.

Stupid or no... its' cost to make was in the thousands and yet it made millions, not to mention it opened the floodgates of acceptance to low budget independent filmmakers worldwide... Now whether or not that was a good thing is up for debate. Plus- it gave birth to the running joke: a Blair Witch piss.

Yep, The movie pretty much sucked but it proved that a low budget movie could be accepted by the public and be a profitable venture. It opened the door to small, independent film makers some of which have actually made some pretty darn good movies which otherwise may never have been filmed.