• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which putter is your prefered putter?

Pwingles

* Ace Member *
I use DX Aviar big beads 175g, and you?

I am also thinking of getting a different brand of putter, possibly a wizard or challenger (dunno what plastics yet). What do you guys think and why have you chosen your particular putter?

I use three putters, magic, wizard, and a blowfly. I change it up from time to time and will use a rhyno also. Definitly try out some gateway stuff, there putters a fantastic. I like the ss and sss plastics from gateway.

Cryztal Z challengers: One beat in for understable shots one over stable for up shots and long putts

i know a guy in my town, who used to be sponsored by gateway and has his own shop and runs tourneys and things, he said that gateway pays innova every year because they are using a mold for their putter that is so similar to the aviar (or possibly the same) its like royalties or something. He generally knows what he is talking about, any way this could be true?

FLX Challenger 178

Right now, Soft Wizard 175g.

Will probably change this winter though. Lots of practice/test putts with different discs will take place in the ski season down time.

174g FLX Challenger, but I use a Sinus SP for driving and most approaches that require a hyzer finish.

Currently a 175g SS Voodoo, but seriously thinking of going back to my DX Aviars. Why did I ever change?

Latest posts