• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

I can guide you sometime in the G town area. Once it's February, haha. I get my license in February.

I'd like to guide anyone around the G town area when I get my license. I've mainly wanted to play with heelboycraig and BraveThrower43!

Last edited:
He's skinny.

See? Apothecary and I clearly weigh more than he does.

picture.php

Thats the 1st quad lift ever built in north america or maybe just california or maybe it was the world. I cant remember but its something. Its something for sure.

sgamerp - play video games with him a lot
Bpierce, bdodson, jkdisc - seem like really cool guys. Have always been nice to me since i joined the site.

Would like to play with anyone near the upstate in SC. Charlotte is only an hour away.

I'd like to guide anyone around the G town area when I get my license. I've mainly wanted to play with heelboycraig and BraveThrower43!

Had fun playing Ashe County with you Ben! :hfive:

Ive never played with HeelBoyCraig either and would mind it.

Would love to get up with BikinJack and Brotherdave(again). I may amaze The Brother since I almost exclusively throw backhand. No more thumbers!

JoshuaJames is on the list because Bear Tree Cabin is also on the list and he seems like a nice dude.

Also VonD would be cool to throw with Im sure.

And even though I went to the flyboy trip I was never on the same card as Hammer.

I'll pretty much play with whoever

Last edited:
Flyboy.....because it would probably mean that I finally made it to Flyboy. (That, or Kelly made it to Stoney Hill). Though I did play with him once, in a tournament at neither of our courses.

Flyboy.....because it would probably mean that I finally made it to Flyboy. (That, or Kelly made it to Stoney Hill). Though I did play with him once, in a tournament at neither of our courses.

And from what BennettUA tells me I want to play Dg with ^this guy at his course.

And from what BennettUA tells me I want to play Dg with ^this guy at his course.

Ditto that. I think you can tell a bit about people when you see how the come across on the forum over an extended period of time, and I haven't read anything but positives about the experiences people have had with Dave, and I bet Stoney Hill's a really fun course to play.

It'd be fun to get another round in with 1978 and Steven Jacobs. Let's add KenTyburski to that list as well. Also, I would like to play with MTL just to meet him in person.