• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

I'll add to my wish list patdb23, billmh, dave242, benfts, and everyone else who joined me in a epic thread about the 2-meter rule about a year ago, which set some kind of record for passionate-yet-still-civil debate.

Of course, we'd have to agree on the rules before playing.

I'll add to my wish list patdb23, billmh, dave242, benfts, and everyone else who joined me in a epic thread about the 2-meter rule about a year ago, which set some kind of record for passionate-yet-still-civil debate.

Of course, we'd have to agree on the rules before playing.

No you don't.

Rules in this thread seem to involve kissing or something. I would definitely clarify those beforehand...:)

I've played with or met hundreds of DGCR members at the Plantation Ruins @ Winget (Charlotte), I'm the course director. I'm there almost everyday. I welcome DGCRers--"grand tour" and the almost sure bet of beating me (I am 66). PM if coming to the Charlotte area.

I've played with or met hundreds of DGCR members at the Plantation Ruins @ Winget (Charlotte), I'm the course director. I'm there almost everyday. I welcome DGCRers--"grand tour" and the almost sure bet of beating me (I am 66). PM if coming to the Charlotte area.

I took a friend to play there the other day and told him that we would have to come back and try and get a round there with you so he could get the history of the place. Really enjoyed getting the "grand tour" the day I played there with you and tbird

I'm guessing you took a day off after spending all day walking the Beavers and playing Winget and Renny with Rolex and I. :D

I know it wasn't easy for me to get out of bed the next morning.

It'd be fun to get another round in with 1978 and Steven Jacobs. Let's add KenTyburski to that list as well. Also, I would like to play with MTL just to meet him in person.

I'm much more awesome than you might think.

I'm much more Blossom than you might think.

Really? That's cool, I guess. :\

blossom.jpg

I'm FB friends with that Blossom chick and I have no idea why.

I'd play with a small handful of you. I'm not much for popularity contests so I won't name names.

MikeC no contest. I would just love to meet the guy and understand how he views disc golf and just see him in action.

necrobump...
Ditto that. I think you can tell a bit about people when you see how the come across on the forum over an extended period of time, and I haven't read anything but positives about the experiences people have had with Dave, and I bet Stoney Hill's a really fun course to play.
Glad I got to follow through on this - it's nice when things live up to your expectations; Dave, Chris, and Stony Hill deliver. I've been fortunate enough to play with several DGCR members over the last few years, some a few times - most of the DGCR members I've met have been solid people.

Current list of DGCR members I haven't played with but would like to (in no specific order):
Chuck Kennedy
Paul McBeth (hell, might be neat just to caddy for him)
Scarpfish
BroD
BigSky
Sisyphus

Dunno how feasible it is, but I think I'd have a fun time playing with any of those guys.

I can't believe no one picked me. I play with myself all the time and it's great fun.
... might be the reason why :p

Last edited: