• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

PMcBeth seems like a really cool laid back pro plus he lives in Florida so I am sure he knows some good courses

ThreePutt- Gotta play with the Missouri native since its where I grew up. Plus he's an old vet and always has good insight on here.

I would go with the bombfest card... New013, Mike C, Katchz

(please tell me I spelled katchz name right)

And we would go play Blue Valley in Kansas City, MO.

Kachtz is a trash talker, but it would be funny to see someone outdrive him a few times. New013 is laid back and can bomb them as well. It would be a fun round to watch. I have never met MikeC, but that is one card I would not want to be part of.

Kachtz is a trash talker, but it would be funny to see someone outdrive him a few times. New013 is laid back and can bomb them as well. It would be a fun round to watch. I have never met MikeC, but that is one card I would not want to be part of.

K. Lol. Be on the lookout. I am gonna try to meet up with Mike C next month for a round. Will try to get some footage of it.

Considering the amount of time and gas he burned helping get my dog to me, I would a round with Timmay any time!

I would throw with you too, Grip. You're half the troll people think you are. :thmbup: Big fan of the AP1 myself.

Never met the guy, but we've spoken a fair share over the past while...seems like a great guy.

Not sure how to responded to the trollness other than :)

You and me both...fairly overlooked IMO.

If I'm ever in Ohio we'll throw! Or if you're in eastern PA

Mrfixit, worked a trade with him over the phone and he's an awesome dude.

:hfive:
I've played w/ several members (mostly the southern guys), but would love to meet up and throw plastic w/ anyone that frequents this site (even some of the folks that I've butted heads with).

I would go with the bombfest card... New013, Mike C, Katchz

(please tell me I spelled katchz name right)

And we would go play Blue Valley in Kansas City, MO.

I feel so overlooked.

He didn't mention PMcBeth, or AveryJenkins either........I feel better now.

PMcBeth seems like a really cool laid back pro plus he lives in Florida so I am sure he knows some good courses

ThreePutt- Gotta play with the Missouri native since its where I grew up. Plus he's an old vet and always has good insight on here.
McBeth moved to Florida?

Atlscott
Notroman
Garrett79zt

That would be a fun round with friends.

Who would I want to play in a tournament?

1978 (Mark Huether)
Steven2361 (Steven Jacobs)

Sadly, I am working this weekend, otherwise I would be playing against Mark. Since I am not...good luck to him. :clap:

i'd like to think that most of you can't be nearly as obnoxious in RL as you are with your posts, but since that's all i have to go on, i'd rather play alone

Folks who have courses on their property.
And pretty much everyone else, just not jerks.

I would love to play with some of the fantastic course designers who frequent the forums and whose designs I've really enjoyed playing. At the top of my list:

Houck
Stan McDaniel
Chuck Kennedy