• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

I'd like to play a round with practically anyone that posts here, but it's so rare I get the chance...not many people here from my neck of the woods. Funny thing is the only regular poster/reviewer I know from my area is Qikly and I haven't even met him yet. Been trying to figure out for about two years who this guy is who updates my local course conditions all the time, often on the same day I've played.

^ I'll be back in New Orleans next week. Lived uptown for a few years. Across from Clancy's. Evening round Wednesday or Thursday?

If the weather holds I'll be out at City Park practicing for the Pot of Gold...forecast looking quite rainy though.

Being a former PA resident, let's play three. A fine course near Pittsburgh, one near Philadelphia, and a tiebreaker in central should we need it.

Come to the Harrisburg area and play Quaker's Challenge at Pinchot State Park. That course will break more than just your tie.

If anyone in the front range of colorado wants to throw down, or do a DGCR get together I would love to throw with any of you. We can discover eachothers true skill and have an Internet D competition.

IS IT ME IS IT ME? :|

No? :\ :( :|

*crosses Hampstead off the short list*

I've got a second list:

Simpletwist
Ian.
GripEnemy (although he and I play all the time)..
Discfiend

I think that would be one hell of a round....we could play wolf...and the round would be held at Milo or La Mirada

I should be visiting my sons in South Jersey sometime this spring. Looking forward to the possibility.

I've played with a few members. Always a good time.

I've got a second list:

Simpletwist
Ian.
GripEnemy (although he and I play all the time)..
Discfiend

I think that would be one hell of a round....we could play wolf...and the round would be held at Milo or La Mirada

Yeah man! I am sooooo down for some Wolf! We have to meet up soon so I can give you those Legacy jams!

I'd like to play a round with practically anyone that posts here, but it's so rare I get the chance...not many people here from my neck of the woods. Funny thing is the only regular poster/reviewer I know from my area is Qikly and I haven't even met him yet. Been trying to figure out for about two years who this guy is who updates my local course conditions all the time, often on the same day I've played.

I will be down for the Pot of Gold next weekend. I will be riding with Jabba.
And we have met before, I returned your CE Valk that I found at the Rez

Wow that's cool shroom never realized it was you. Thanks again for gettin that Valk back to me!

Latest posts