• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who else thinks Will Schusterick has the best form in the world

Despite my loathing him, Bradley Williams' technique is pretty close to perfect as well.

You must have pretty good form yourself if you were in a distance throwing contest with Avery and double G.

Eh, it could be worse, could be better. Definately not as good as those guys. The event organizer just wanted a local, so I got the nod. I'm at 6:05 of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KOafXWyCUw&feature=related
I still believe that his form cannot be picked apart by anyone, hands down the purest form (for drives)

Amen to that, and I'm not even religious! Christian Sandström's drives look extremely effortless. He's put alot of time and effort into improving his drives and distance. Not only by improving his technique but also tons of physical exercise. Infact he's done better in the physical tests than pretty much every other Swedish top athlete, according to himself atleast! :)

Is Brad Williams the one who throws temper tantrums? Name seems familiar in a bad way...

were you the tall guy in the pale blue shirt?

did you run up?

I thought you were a stand still thrower or am I mistaken?

were you the tall guy in the pale blue shirt?

did you run up?

I thought you were a stand still thrower or am I mistaken?

Yeah, that is me. I almost always run up. You're probably thinking of Graham, who is also from AZ but is strictly a standstill guy.

Barry Schultz has some of the nicest form I've seen. On youtube there's a vid of the 2008 St. Louis open where he's right down the middle on all of these wooded tunnel shots and everyone else is off. Just so smooth. I've tried to emulate him more than anyone else (for my body type). Will is great, too, but I'm not tall and lanky.

Schultz is uncanny on tunnel holes. No one is more consistent on those. Would be interesting to do a DNA comparison of Schultz and Jenkins, to isolate the tunnel throw gene.

Tyler Horne in my opinion has the best form.....just effortless and smooth 500 foot drives that look like they should only fly 100 feet. It's amazing check him out on youtube or disc golf monthly