• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is currently sponsored by Gateway?

gkeberhart

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I know that Dave has not updated the list in a while, I am wanting to know who is currently a Gateway sponsored player

haha well i still think Chris Boro is and John E. McCray might be as well. I know one of my friends is sponosred as an AM but he doesn't even know who is anymore because it has changed and Dave hasn't kept it up to date.

no he is working on all that stuff, the are still a pretty small outfit in relation to Discraft and Innova, so he doesnt employ an IT person to work on the website. He really only knows how to write blogs, so anytime he wants to make an overhaul to the site he has to contract someone in IT and that is expensive. If you call him for info he can always get it to you that way. I mean in reality he runs the place almost by himself, there are a few other people but he does most of the operations.

Dave is very attentive to his email, so if you have a question, shoot him an email. I don't know what the email address is without looking, but it is listed on his website.

i have both his Email and Phone# i'd just rather not bother him about something trivial like this. I am sure he will get it updated soon

if i knew how i would do it for apparel, i have most of the discs from him that i like and back-ups to be safe. the only thing i might want that i dont have is a Savage but i dont even know anyone that has one of them

Yeah, it hasn't been updated in a while. Dave really has been focusing on course planting lately. A lot of people on the website don't play for Gateway anymore, and there are a lot of unlisted players, especially on the Am team.

And gkeberhart, I carry two Savages, one beat and one new and they are fantastic discs. Definitely recommended.